How boss kill?

me found boss game and me attack but die how to kill becos i not kill good plis help tell how kill bos

me fond bull boss it one kill me how? bull boss has hacks?

how much hp do you have ?

1 Like

me has 689 hp

Get decent gear and high level, or you would pretty f, asking more player to help work too, only when they are high lv cause more player = more hp the boss have

1 Like

oh but me has lightning so me can attack but still die

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay.

At first I thought you were underage due to spelling errors, and if you are, you shouldn’t be here since the forum age requirement is 13+

But in case I’m wrong and you are serious, there is a boss guide that gives tips on how to defeat the minotaur and the exiled, try giving it a read

Also keep your distance when fighting both bosses, close quarters is a deathwish

4 Likes

magic doesnt really matter… well it does cause damage and stuffs, just learn how to dodge, Mino is fairly easy to deal with, just watch out the axe throwing

1 Like

me bad english sorry but where read?

oh ok

thank you for answer me

I created a hyperlink in my past reply, will take you straight to it.

But Here’s a straight link: (Coming Soon) Arcane Odyssey Boss Wiki

1 Like

happy to help

1 Like

ok thank for answer

1 Like

???

2 Likes

nice roblox username

1 Like

Anytime

1 Like

I don’t think you’re a foreign speaker, your speech patterns are jarringly similar to that of my 10 year old sister. I suggest you get off the internet while you still can, the longer you stay on it the worse off you’ll be in the future.

1 Like

Yeah thank it come from anime guy was cool

1 Like

It ok I am not 13 below I not study english much becos I where I live class are limited becos me not live in city