How did Theos mutate pheonix magic?

memory go brr

nvm, theos beats Prometheus in lore doc (dunno how doe)

AR isn’t canon either lmao

i know but its still extremely close to old aa

that it is

(someone uploaded a video of an Aether Lightning showcase that they managed to hack their way into getting)

still not cannon

yeah but it can get confused easily

it could also just be the owner or devs giving it to them temporarily, they do that quite a lot, i’ve had every legendary weapon given to me temporarily multiple times by them lol

they hacked bro, they even posted the method they used in the description

it was legit busted

huh, can i see the video?

damn I can’t find the og video

this is not the video I was talking about but another example

oh this is arcane adventures, i thought you meant arcane reborn, it makes sense that you could pull shit like this in aa since it had filtering disabled

the og video I was talking about was arcane reborn lol

I can’t find it for some reason

that was ar u bozo

Just gonna say this when it was already asked.
These people probably only read the webcomic more often EXCEPT for the lore document. Since in the webcomic made by LittleShrekSheep, theos died beating Prometheus with a Rare mutation which Trollus Thought of. Without any proof of the magic being real or not being stated by any developer whatsoever, people thought that the webcomic was the entire lore of Arcane Adventures when it was just an uncaon story that continues beyond Arcane Adventures storyline in trollus way before it was killed off by filtering enable.

This is just a guess were people got this kind of information from.

Webcomic spoiler alert

1 Like

doesnt theos beat Prometheus in lore doc tho?

He probably just overpowers Prometheus at the cost of having fatal injuries rather than mutating his magic and burning out like in the webcomic

We make our own lore :triumph:

you meant Arcturus? that was scrapped iirc, supposed to be something called Rare Mutation