it was hard for me to find out what I was missing for me to experience joy. If it weren’t for the right happenings, I might still be living like that today.
Even despite not knowing, the promise that any tomorrow could be a better tomorrow was enough to keep me going, so never forget that.
methinks to find happiness you need to treat yourself right and stay away from harmful things and people. also if you want to stay happy i wouldnt get too attached to the arcane odyssey community cause thats the worst, especially right now, its just toxicity and whatever jtn is doing with official assets (i hope i never have to see that again ITS DISTURBING)
oh also food is pretty happy, like good food, so id eat lovely food duh
finding meaning in something, you can’t be happy if everything feels meaningless.
The only thing personally keeping me going is the fact that I still have something to strive for and the idea that giving up is most useless thing you can do.
Having a hobby is the easiest default to finding meaning, if you don’t find anything interesting then that just means you haven’t seen everything
May I ask what happened?
dms cause i dont know if everyone knows YET and idk if its against the rules lol
yea like, hobbies are awesome since you can literally get into the spirit of things just by picking up something random lol
plus its a pretty loose definition, so alot of things can be a hobby
I’m sorry guys
I got too silly and the system removed my awesome advice