How do i get more infamy

i have a clan with 65k ish infamy which is ok but it hasnt been rising at all recently.

i have like 14 members but only 5 or so active ones and we do our fair share of hunting and claiming islands but nothing seems to be enough, tips anyone?

go hunt lb players, chances are they are in a clan as well or just go after dead pve clans above 600k but only if you know their usernames, if you dont like this have fun sitting at your claimed island

do ship farming, selling sealed chests give you about 10 infamy, while youre at it keep harvest island claimed, it gives 50 infamy every 5 minutes or so, and also hunt every high bounty/renown player in the server and clan members, it varies but usually gives you 60/80 infamy

having an army of grass fearers doing the same thing will also increase your gains a lot, the more sweat they drop every second the better

Nerfed down to 2 infamy per sealed chest.

Now gives 25 infamy every 5 minutes.

Can give up to 600 depending on the clan’s total infamy. PvP is how you farm infamy now.

GOD DAMMIT VETEX

harvest was nerfed to 15, not 25

I wouldn’t know tbh I’ve used a grand total of one claiming flag

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.