How do some of these magics exist

I’m still very confused about alot of aspects about AO, so, if it’s taking place like a month after durza got diggidy darn rekt, how do Plasma, Ash, Magma, Explosion, Ice, Crystal, Sand, Metal/Iron, Poison and Acid exist, as they were all mutations in AA, and they are taking place pretty close to eachother time-wise, how would that work, or are the War Seas just more advanced than the 7 Seas, resulting in them having mutations become regular magic.

Also, how do the other magics which I didn’t mention up there and aren’t source magics exist? (Glass, Gold, Ink, Paper, Snow and Wood) Is it just like they manifested over in that area as a source magic unlike the 7 Seas which has only 7 source magics?

I’m genuinely dumb and want an answer to this.

Cuz we built different :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

The war seas are much more advanced than the seven seas im pretty sure

2 Likes

because big v needed more base magics

3 Likes

Hehe other side of the world developed differently hehe. Maybe you could ask tech hehe.

1 Like

99% sure that it was mentioned that due to the war seas being around where mount olympus originally was, the magic there was stronger and more advanced

3 Likes

:fr:

2 Likes

too much “hehe”

1 Like

Cant handle the hehe.

1 Like

sorry if someone is offended but it is like the Europeans and the Indians, the Europeans already had rifles and boats when the Indians only had rafts and bows

1 Like

war sea built differently, i guess that’s the excuse there for having the same magics in WoM shared with AO

1 Like

well once a magic is discovered/mutated into, I’m sure it’ll become widely known/main stream and people will be able to obtain it.

1 Like

The Seven Seas are less developed with magic. The humans there haven’t formed that much of a bond with it, as the War Seas mages have. One of the key steps in magic use evolution appears to be the loss of mutations, and those mutations becoming natural magics

1 Like

ye.

1 Like

hehe

1 Like

let me find it hold on a second

found it

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.