How do you feel about morden being leaked on wiki?

If you didn’t know a clip battle between a lightning and gold user in arcane odyssey was not only leaked. But it also showed morden. He looks like one of those starter wizards you get quests from/ Murder in seconds. Sometimes instantly. So how do you guys feel about it?

It’s cool, Vetex should’ve looked at it closer but not too big of a deal…I think…

1 Like

My guy, it was on forums long before it got to the wiki… Do you even read forums or??
Not too long before but still before.

Never got the link. Only noticed it a few hours ago xd. Im honestly dissapointed though. He looks no where as cool as I thought he would.

How did you expect him to look?

Like some sort of badass young wizard. Think rupin or angel. Hell even trigno.
Im not lowering my expectations. Because this (Hopefully) Isn’t the final pic. But still doe. Do I sound bitchy? I feel like im bitching a bit here :frowning:

This dude?
Or this girl?

Rupin looks like a classic edgelord and why would Morden look as clothed as Angel on a tropical island.

Pretty sure Morden is supposed to feel more like an equal hence why he has the level of customization as any regular new player.

He’ll probably get some cooler design later on in the story.

2 Likes

They look young. And badass.

Ok maybe calling angel a badass is overselling it but rupin definitely. Even if he looks like a total edgelord.

Rupin looks nothing like a badass, tbh Morden looks more badass then Rupin. Rupin looks like he hopped out a fucking roblox bully story game. Also look at each, Modren looks younger than Rupin and Angel.

2 Likes

Ok. Maybe it might just be my 14 year old taste in the word badass Or maybe it’s just that torn clothes and no shoes without any type of scars just don’t do it for me. But I could not disagree more.

greater community

2 Likes

There wasn’t really much to see, but I would’ve preferred not to see anything.
Oh well, seems like a chill dude tho.

2 Likes

Community towards Morden:

Ugh fine, I guess you are our little hobo, C’mere

7 Likes

Although I wish he would’ve been revealed more officially, I find it really funny that everyone is referring to him as a hobo lol

Waiting for the day Morden is revealed to use Art of Infinity

1 Like

What if we have to fight morden at some point kinda like the rival battles in the pokemon games

I’m guessing a storm caused Morden’s ship to violently crash against Dawn Island-tearing up his clothes and making him look like a hobo.

1 Like

Who’s rupin or angel? Never heard of him.

Rupin Lochester is the current owner of the Fire Curse and is said to be the strongest Fire Curse user to have ever lived, his level is currently unknown. His existence is foreshadowed in a book about his duty of protecting the Fire Sea Curse, his wanted poster.

In the events of the Third Sea, it is revealed to the player that Trigno, The Volcano and Rupin fought at The Sea’s Torment. Their attacks were so powerful that the water around the battle site was set ablaze. The explosion of their attacks flung Trigno to a small island nearby, while Rupin was flung to another wilderness, completely burning it. It is now known as Demon’s Landing, in reference to Rupin’s title of Crimson Demon.