How do you feel about Pip_ Zog's permanent suspension? Do you think he deserved it? Why or why not?

So, I was just reading the responses in this post, and I saw a response where someone had thought that Piz_Zog was under 13. I remembered that on his user card that it had said he was a 14-year-old programmer or something, so I went to check his card, and I see that he has been suspended. I mean, I don’t really mind because he did seem like he was trolling everyone and a bit toxic.

Do you think Pip_Zog deserved a permanent account suspension? Why or why not?
  • LET'S FUCKING GO - FF VII ver. [Animated] - YouTube
  • I don’t think he deserved a permenant suspension
  • I think he deserved a permanent suspension
  • Mixed feelings
  • I don’t really care…
  • I think this was a little harsh

0 voters

this is so sad :frcryin:

oof that’s quite harsh but he kinda deserved it

@Bluemin_Sword o avatar change? nice

he began to act like a dick a couple of days ago
which was weird cause he’s usually pretty chill

the remaining question is why I’m not banned yet

1 Like

who?

dnc (do nto car)

I don’t even think it was the real pip_zog talking lol, he’s been acting weird ever since he changed his pfp from this: image to whatever he has now

like fr there’s no way the pip_zog I know thinks the current trees are ok, nor did he use as many ASCII faces, nor did he lash out without any foundation that would support him

not saying his account was somehow stolen but fr this man never acted like this

Do people think he was actually serious about the things he said? I thought it was all satire.

1 Like

It’s funny how I said he should have a permanent stay at Brazil when he necrobumped a post

Dude, that’s EXACTLY what I thought (I thought about adding it to the post but forgot)! It was like when he changed from a cube to that thing from Avatar, he acted a lot more toxic. And then, when he changed from that to the mouse, it was like he became a lot more trollish!

idk when changed to jerry he partially got back on track, but it’s like he got infected by a furry or something

Fr bro

ion know man this is fucking weird

wasn’t the post he made when he came back just him asking if anyone remembers him or something?

He made a post about that?

I think he did? I don’t know

no wait nvm it was some other guy

He’s not under 13 actually if you see his face reveal, spamming I won’t really say, he usually just repost the don’t care video over and over to share his shitty opinions, trolling yes he does troll, toxicity kinda, he kinda annoying.

Interesting…

the main reason he got ban, is for hating suncry,(which is a mass RKing low levels group, to boost there egos by getting 1st(not mad they first)) and some dude(he has a lolipop as a pfp)says he act like he’s under 13, which I don’t see.

:fax: