How do you guys have patience for this

How does a human being have enough patience to do an entire dark sea run just to get like 20 chests and useless scrolls (no powerful, armored or brisk). Like I’m tired of hearing 3000 thunder strikes and waves crashing in my ship and the annoying volcanoes erupting and GOOFY SUPER MEGA TALL ISLANDS WITH 4 CHESTS AS A REWARD FOR CLIMBING THE EQUIVALENT OF 3 MOUNT OTHRYS. Anyways I’m 8 hours away from 1000 hours and I don’t even have that many dark sea runs, 50% of them were just me going there to find gilded cauldrons for my luck pots and even doing that with a 151 speed brig is annoying like oh my god also I’m tired of the same atlanteans and the same structures and the same giant ass trees THAT’S ENOUGH I’M TIRED GRAHHHHHH

2 Likes

when the odyssey is arcane

1 Like

and that’s one way a game can throw my entire motivation out of the window.

i am still procrastinating on making my AO Dark Sea builds by a large margin…and i cannot let the competition win…

who am I to break a promise
why is this is in game discussion? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

because it is related to the game, it even has the Dark Sea tag!!! woooooooooooooooo it is in teh game

When wind is hard and Lightnings fast. The grind will end when you won’t last.

1 Like

Yap yap yap yap yap

shut UP

1 Like

Usually I focus on Siren Rocks as they are my primary source of Dark Sealeds up until now even with the additional structures.

It’s also very easy for me to track them down, I would never miss one (unless of course I derailed myself)

1 Like

Because it’s discussing a game.