How do you hope Nimbus goes?

My hope is honestly just more islands that have NPCs for quests.

Like Cerruno but just more so we have more gear & loot in general to diverse builds

And I hope the story quests get difficult or just unique like the fort Talos quest line

Oh yeah new fighting styles too, I need cloud fist as a technique

Anyways I don’t think the nimbus sea ocean is gonna be dry, it’s be weird having a bunch of huge sky islands but there’s just a empty sea below

1 Like

sumn sumn Zanzo Feer

I believe nimbus sea will also have some normal islands as it would be a bit dissapointing for the nimbus sea to have absolutely no town or kingdom at sea level.

I love me some sky islands but I also like dropping down to islands below them.

Basically I just hope the nimbus sea is more appealing to look at than the bronze sea.

How I would hope the Nimbus Sea would go:

Story-wise:

1. More bonding with the MC crew like that campfire scene since the 3 got to know each other a little better.
  2. More strong characters being introduced like Cursebeard in AA.
  3. Very obscure and subtle Arcane Adventure references that noone would get unless your really deep down into AA lore outside of the public/common AA lore. (I myself won’t realize this anyway but it’d be cool lol.)

Gameplay wise:

1. More difficult bosses that have unique fights other than plain difficulty (Like getting to face 2 bosses at once with their strengths and weaknesses.)
  2. Unique Islands, and more of those huge Islands with good atmosphere like Mount Othrys and maybe more Islands like Akursius Keep.
  3. General replayability without having reliance of the Dark Sea and New Files.

(This is just what I want on the surface area I’d like more really but it’s too much words.)

2 Likes

Imagine a Ravenna/Mount othrys sized sky island

1 Like

Imagine sky skates return

imagine you could wear a “sky harness” and use it to attach yourself to a mortar on a skyship, allowing you to launch yourself toward sky islands at high speeds

What if we could do sky-island bungee jumping

I hope that by the time we get to the Nimbus sea, we have some legendary ships (like Trigno from AA) to fight that act as sort of super bosses/raid bosses

The current bronze sea kinda lacks that as all the bosses are relatively easy/doable solo

1 Like

Nimbus sea’s main kingdom is Sameria which is a desert
The sea after has Skyhall as the primary area of interest (also seems to be a sky kingdom)

Random Ensign at Sailor’s Lodge, before this they walk about Sameria being a desert or something.

skyhall is implied to be in the nimbus sea

1 Like

Really gonna have me sail over to Sailor’s real quick to double check? Aight be right back.
He despawns after Fort Talos, gotta find him on my other file which I won’t do for a while. All I can say is that Sameria is a separate kingdom, and this guy says that Nimbus Sea’s Kingdom of Sameria is the closest Kingdom to Sailor’s after Ravenna. This is then followed by Skyhall so you can interpret that as Skyhall being in Nimbus but then we’d have two kingdoms in one sea which could work but then it’d have to be our Orthyrs.

my time has come
thought there’d be more stuff. The name skyhall heavily implies nimbus. And considering the end of the current story, it most likely is in nimbus.

there’s gotta be normal islands since Sameria is there I think

The end of the current story has us going towards the Kingdom of Sameria in order to prepare them for a potential invasion of Keraxe iirc.
So if that is the case then if we assume Skyhall is in the Nimbus Sea then Sameria is either also in that same sea or in the sea right after. I doubt this since the way he talks about Skyhall implies that is is the second closest to Ravenna.

As a side note, Ravenna is the most north of all of the War Seas.

I’m 90% sure there is a NPC in the Syndicate’s base who says that the Nimbus sea has both Samaria and Skyhall

WHAT IS WITH VETEX AND MAKING CLOUD PEOPLE RACIST

2 Likes

Wait until the Skyhallians hear about the Warriors and Berserkers forgetting their magic lmao

You could say they love to act… All high and mighty?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.