How do you hope Nimbus goes?

As in: Layout, presentation, etc.
My hopes: You go south(Since that’s where we left off in Wind-Row) through a slim passageway through the Dark Sea that doesn’t damage you, we may fight some sea monster on the way. You reach the Nimbus sea, the first “Isalnd(s)” would be stepstone like spires to a cloud town like Cirrus Island. From there, there would either be some bridges, solid clouds, or a skyship(Hopefully upgradeable) to the/ a main sky island. I have no real idea of a questline, I mean of course there would be some order members.
My mentality on the seas is : Bronze sea is savant, Nimbus would be Mage/magic, so there would be more magic users in the nimbus.
Now, some sky town names: central island: Nubia
stepstone island: no idea, town above the stepstone-like tower: Strato
other sky islands: Alto, Cumulus
Anyways, what are y’all’s thoughts?

5 Likes

i hope it goes clouds

4 Likes

Kinda off topic but would we be getting a second awakening near the end of the nimbus sea storyline? Considering the level cap should be like 250 (assuming we’re getting the same amount of content)

I hope we get a sea before another awakening, since we only have two awakenings (so far?) and Nimbus hopefully won’t be the last War Sea.

7 Likes

Yeah having 2 awakenings back to back seems a bit redundant but if it does happen savant build’s would really benefit

Slim passage? That gives me an idea. Y’know the myth about Charybdis and Scylla, the Greek sea monsters? What if they were guarding the passage, similar to the actual Greek myth?

2 Likes

i hope we just ignore the war and open a cake shop with iris morden and neviro.

10 Likes

I was thinking abt krakens but that would be cool and in universe

next awakening is at lvl 250 so we got a bit before then

1 Like

apparently theres 6 different seas in the War Seas, we only know of the Bronze and Nimbus seas so far. No idea what the other four could be.

Yea, I was scared Vetex was gonna add them when I first heard that there were gonna be sea monsters. Scylla would wipe out over half ur crew and possibly you.

“be cool and in universe”
is a godam idea, this game is majoritavely inspired of greek mythology, and a lot abt this mythology wasnt ADDED in game, it will be awesom if they add more mythology think abt the game

Keraxe is in the third sea

Some islands id like to see:

Bigger Navy HQ
Bigger AS HQ
An Agora related location, maybe a place where the company writes the news issues
Another bronze legion place, it’d make sense for there to be a bronze legion outpost somewhere on the outskirts of the nimbus sea as Ravenna is still quite a big kingdom

i would also want to see more frequent natural disasters, tornadoes, whirlpools, rough seas and even some magic related ones

more sky islands would also be cool but idk how vetex would implement it, i very much do not want another stepstones :frhigh:

1 Like

it’s more of an implementation issue I’d say, cuz i mean, the first climb did feel cool

I hope we don’t get our 2nd awakening, I hope first few bosses are harder then the ones in the bronze sea, and finally I hope neviro dies, or he just never comes back again

1 Like

oh boy I can’t wait to enter the Warden sea.
Final boss sitting with 5 damage per attack but 20 million hp.

considering how vitality is handled, there won’t be one

2 Likes

I hope we encounter people we’ve met at bronze, or at least have bosses introduced early for basic recognition when we fight em

1 Like

Well, the age of mythology in the Arcane Universe is over. And it’s been over for a long, long time.

All the gods are dead. The Vastus are dead. The continents have been shattered into pieces. Most magic has been forgotten, and all the Aurem has been used up. Most humans, and almost all animal life, are dead. There are only a handful of places to live on the planet, the rest is a world spanning ocean of mile high waves, endless storms, magic pollution, and mutated sea monsters.

The best thing we’ll probably get in the next couple of seas are things like Poseidon’s Temple and some mythology inspired locations and items. We might even get to visit the ruins of Mount Olympus at some point.

1 Like