How do you want the world to end?

I don’t find that scary myself. You don’t lose anything by not existing, you simply vanish. That’s it. If there’s something beyond, then you discover what it is. If there is nothing, that’s how it all ends. With nothing.

Now I’m going to take this question literally and start:

How I want Humanity to end: Humankind discovers something greater than the material realm, and ascends, leaving reality behind.

How I want Earth to end: The sun absorbs the earth and destroys the solar system (and a good deal of other stuff) in a massive supernova (I know that it’s not the right size, this is fantasy) that allows our physical remnants to become the fuel of new stars.

How I want the universe to end: Slowly, surely, gravity becomes strong enough (whether by whatever opposed it slowly dissipating or something else) to begin pulling the universe back together. Eventually, given enough time, it pulls it back into a singularity, priming it for a second start.

Considering how stupid people can be it’d be more likely everyone panics

made up shit like laws morality and society tend to lose importance in the face of unavoidable death

Wise and cultured
He maked matrix reference
And talked exatly whats the fate of humans

your pfp is from budget cuts so ima just grab a knife or an arrow rq

Shit
He discovered

How I want it to end: Humanity sets out to the stars, and we end up never hearing from each other ever again, as civilizations rise, but are practically isolated from one another, until they eventually run out of resources and perish, or whatever.

How it’s probably going to end: Oh hey Russia dropped a nuke on the USA, world’s fucked, zero survivors.