How Exactly Does Magic Work Now?

kinda, but you can get more than one magic through minds and mutate magics too

yeah but i mean for that mind

Ya you’re stuck with Iron by AA logic. Supermutations are on the level of curses and technically almost never happen, there’s 3 recorded instances or something but Theos’ arcturus only shows up in the webcomic and AR while Equinox is non-canonical(Someone else said this so i’m just assuming Equinox was non-canonic and webtoon only).

wait doe this mean that the webtoon isnt cannon?

also these people are born with mutations so they kinda have a mutation as a source magic

Most of it is but some aspects aren’t

You’re forgetting they can’t mutate fire or any other core element either, mastery is their only option for their base magics.

I think they are kinda born with mastery since they show the ability to hover and fly using magic

Ya but they still had a mastery tier in the lore (It’s being reworked and it’s currently archived on trello though)

yeah but that was making shapes and bombs with your magic nothing too special compared to the third tier of magic

Still was called mastery

mutations have faded out to the point where the difference between the majority of mutations and normal magic has vanished, however there’s some exceptions like storm, sun or phoenix, which would remain as stronger “lost magics” (as far as we know, since there’s little information about lost/primordial magics. that last part was more of a theory)

probably not, technically metal magic was an earth magic mutation, but that itself evolved into iron and gold… it’s finnicky but i doubt mutations would come back as mutations

elemental summoning is a planned lost spell

that’s just mastered shadow magic, back in aa starter magics were planned to get a recolour and an additional skill at a certain level before mutating (with the additional option of not mutating and instead keeping it mastered)

as far as we know, that’s a rare mutation (which is also probably exclusive to the webtoon canon and not the game’s canon, similar to theos’s arcturus magic or king tyrun of rexira)

If the 7 seas focused on technology, the War Seas focused on war through magic and ancient artifacts, ultimately changing the progression of magic over the course of that time

1 Like

ancient artifacts, eh?
now this is gonna be something new and fresh for me to pick apart :mariomug:

to bad all the powerful ancient artifacts with have a 1/20000 drop rate from chests

1st question, mutations were discarded and merged into base magics due to highly advanced development
2nd question, this is all non-canon shit so juniper’s powers are technically not real

Thank all of you for the responses and for helping to answer my questions!

Hi there and also s i t e

auto correct got me there, probably while I wasn’t looking

Just saying the comic isn’t entirely canon but I heard summoning will be a lost spell

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.