How has your experience in dw been?

Good, ive learned the parry sistem and with some friends ive advanced a lot, the game itself is complicated but fun when you achieve stuff and see actual progression both in your character and your skills in the game

Did you roll felinor?
It sounds like you rolled felinor.

Getting felinor is a death sentence

day 4 ends and i made it to power 31 on my first file, and geez getting xp is a pain, sharkos aren’t doing me justice really, gonna have to go for the gators on the higher level island or smth.

i also made a second file, tried going paladin role, being tanky af, decent dmg and healing my guildmates. but got wiped by too many npcs swarming on me. went to the depths, killed a few mobs, went to a city and explored, got spotted and angels beat the crap out of me.

also went to the wiping area for the first time too

i then went for an assassin way on it and currently power 11 on it

1 Like

Apparently if you’re really good, the depths can be a great way to farm XP.

Just don’t go for the enemies with purple mist around them because they stupid strong.

I’m at the level where we gotta farm Hive or Depths now. Hive was retarded, though, good loot but mobs are crazy.
The Depths, we aren’t worried about too much other than:
-The Trial, since we plan on going with multiple people the trial bouta go mad
-Getting to the void sea and finding a whirlpool

Is this a troll account? this seems like a troll account

Can anyone join so I can train charsima?

Yeah once my main file reaches a high enough level I’ll start using my other files just to train down there.

Also I learned the hard way that I shouldn’t even try fighting npc’s when my ping is close to or greater than 200 because what usually happens is I beat most of the npc’s easily but all it takes is one lag spike and I’m dead lol

depwoen bad!!11!

This file has been a wild ride, yall. Made lots of friends and bonds, and fought lots of shit.

This was a result of a guild depth expedition that went horribly wrong, most of our top members wiped (all level 45+, including me)

Everything ends, but this game is still fucking addictive

2 Likes

Why does everyone hate Felinor?

Because it’s supposed to be the cat girl race or whatever (also the devs added it in as a joke I think)

they also added countryhumans

Cat ears = Kill on sight.

I just feel kinda bad when I see a new player with felinor, they probably didn’t sign up for what they’re about to get.

Will anything be done?

almost definitely not.

no since its literally just player influence and stereotype

relative of Nolan, and my next file, Nina (Double gun build is cool)

Then there is this guy we don’t talk about

wait hol on
there’s voice chat in dw ?