How is the pvp meta?

What is the most broken thing in the game right now when it comes to pvp(That isn’t already getting a planned nerf)? There’s a few broken strats right now, but I want to see the answers.

the pvp meta fire and magma,and power +defense build,i never fough a guy with sunken sword but according to forum community it is very broken

Most broken thing in pvp rn is undoubtedly the sunken sword

2 Likes

Meta really doesn’t really matter if your a good player

Sunken sword, magma+bleed and fire.

And power+def build yes, 1002 health with 71 power is very broken when I fight ppl.

No matter how skilled you are, its literally impossible to beat a fire def&power build if youve got 0 armor on you and you dont have a good magic.

Obviously. You don’t have any armor.

It is also impossible to defeat someone with a fire def/power hybrid build if you are afk.

Well ofc unless the player with the power+def build is absolute trash

something really brutal in PvP right now is teaming. You won’t see it nerfed because it is a core aspect of PvP in this game, but it can get pretty painful at this low level.

I want to paint you this picture: You are an rk’er (or not). Somebody and their two guild buddies come rolling up to you, all with sunken sword. They are using paper, acid, and magma magic respectively. You will not stand a chance. It’s a massacre. It’s a hurricane in the image of a PvP goon squad.

Sunken sword is the only broken thing thats not getting a planned nerf.

Power stat will be indirectly nerfed.

Sunken sword is getting a nerf

YOOOOOOOOOO

what kind of gear would you need to get those kind of stats?

Hard wizard set, hard dull power amulet, hard poor power amulet, hard dull defense amulet

so everything hard?

For those specific stats, yes

is it better to use what u told me,or is it better to have strong wizard set,hard defence dull amulet,hard power dull amulet and hard defence amulet poor?

depends on if you’re running a magic that benefits more from power increases. like DOT magics or fast magics

It depends, I like the build I said but saying it’s the best would just be an opinion.