How long does it take to get suggestor role approval?

I’ve sent my second round of suggestions since my first two didn’t make the cut for some reason. Still haven’t been written back too or given the role. How long did it take for you guys to get it?

Same here, I haven’t received any feedback on my Suggestor role either after I’ve reworked my ideas several times. Not even a “no”, I’ve just gotten zero feedback.

1 Like

I guess it’s nice that I’m not the only one experiencing this. Hopefully more people will weigh in on this.

average vetex mod staff experience

200 years cause I aint reading allat

1 Like

jk

Your cooking might’ve scared them so they won’t give feed back

Bit late here but im a suggestion judge or whatever you call it now
Cuz of how this forum works, despite me being an owner of the suggestor group now, i dont get automatically added to the actual suggestor request dm message thing you made when you applied earlier :( i can only see new requests people make

Suggestions before me havent been getting done since the team is hella burnt out rn, so thats why im here(?) :woozy_face:

If youre still waiting for feedback or really anything about your applications, add me here (lmk if you can’t for whatever reason)

5 Likes

Thanks for the info, and thanks for accepting my suggestor role request!

is this still available as I got zero messages back for like 2 months or so

Mb i didnt know what necroposting was

reapply and make a new suggestion thats your best bet

(Please don’t necropost)

Gonna be real we all kinda just stopped reading suggestions and accepting them

No wonder why

aw man, can i still get the role

Submit the worst suggestion ever and I bet they will accept since they said that they just started pressing accept and stopped reading them