How many crowns is a vastira worth?

Just in case someone would actually trade their vastira for crowns, how much would it be worth?

A few million

You would probably be better off trading fish bait for it

You wouldnt know anything about value in the first place if you were trying to sell your vastira for crowns so anything above the default crown value of the item could work

Realistically speaking, sell value is the minimum, however almost no one would take that as:

1. Crowns are worthless currently
  2. If they were worth something, you’d still need a large sum to get a valuable

Level and enchant have to be taken into consideration. Maximum value possible, as of now is a Level 90 Vastira with an optimal enchant for it (swift isn’t equal to strong in this case) however enchantments all seem to have the same sell value increase in-game, so that should be something the player knows how to address.

Everytime I see you on this forum, your talking cap.

520-900 crowns
and yes, I do sell boss drops for crowns. Not restocking atm tho.

The irony

1 Like

does not mean that is what they are worth :nod:

But its probably the general price in terms of crowns n stuff.

Wrong. Very wrong.

i bought a hard oath for 4k before the weapons nerf

very very wrong tbh.

oh ok
guess im stupid then

If code farming wasn’t a thing then maybe 3-4k?

crowns are pretty much not worth anything in trading because there’ll be a new currency in AO and they are stupidly easy to get via codes and apprentice quests so
i’d say probably 10k crowns or something

You scammed him or he’s just a newbie trader

Like I said I was trading a vast for 100 mil crowns so if you wanna do the trade let me know….