How many files do you plan to do the easter event on?

That’s the problem with my third file…

I’d do it on all 3 of my files instead of just my main one if vetex would fix the bronze sea jank that’s making the game borderline unplayable.

It is very frustrating having plans to do stuff in the game with my friends and go through the event and update content and then just being immediately flung to the 20th range 5 times in a row.

Already did on 5 files…
45 more remaining ( my ass was playing dw for 2 days straight :fr: )

:yawning_face: probably will just get the badge on every account I own then leave it at that

if you think about it than seasonals are technically worthless considering they dont give pvp advantage at all and all they do is give bragging rights to the people who got them but it doesnt really do anything cause you can own a rare seasonal but it wont matter cause if you got it by trading than it wont make you feel accomplished cause you didnt get it yourself by doing the event that it comesfrom

:thinking:… technically true…

how many accounts do u even have to play ao? do all of them have the more files gamepass?

ngl i have the gamepass but i only play on my mage file

keep them

Only 3

one bro, vetex did NOT cook with the 11 RNG based eggs

The RNG eggs (Siren, Atlantean, Phantom, Sunken…) Took me at least 5 hours to get… Just one makes me feel happy!

nah ur unlucky it took me like an hour just to get atlantean phantom

and 2 seonds to get the sunken

The master procrastinator have 4 days left to do the easter event 4 times, bringing the final number up to 9

I gotta lock in for real

I only have one file left till… 3 (too lazy to do it on my 4th)

I did it 9 times, not sure if I want to or even have time to do it 2 more times on my remaining files with brigs.

2 Likes

Yeah, there’s probably not enough time to do it twice… but obviously that depends on how quickly you can do it

It is possible to do one in a day (few hours), if you have enough money for a brig or a friend with one.
I did one a day (on average)

I did the first one, realised the absolutely horrible RnG of this event

I finished the second one yesterday and decided I aint doin this again