How many files do you plan to do the easter event on?

I’m just curious to see.

• more
0 voters
1 Like

finish on one, the knight file is just collect the easier ones just in case i ever need them

i’m done with 2 and some of the easier ones on the 3rd. Actually I’ll probably stick to three tbh, cause my fourth is like lvl 10

where is the “0” option

the only good egg I’ve gotten is when I got flung to the far reaches and got the lightning egg

my knight file is like lv 133, but i havent even went to nimbus yet due to how severely underequipped i am lol

that was also true for my 2nd… i still went and died like 10 times to maria. I defeated her with like 2 other people. On my 3rd though i’m still at around lvl 117… I would’ve been atleast at awakening but the edward kenton quest keeps on bugging and doesn’t update even when I reach the storage room…

I finished Easter event 2024 on 5 different files, the only egg i have hard time getting the most is Sunken egg while Phantom egg is 2nd for me

Problem is, my third file doesn’t have a brig nor a well-equipped ketch…

Also planning to create 6th file soon that will reserved to be Warden but currently will stay as Savant with no stat investment at all until Warden became playable Class

I’ve done it on 3 and I am too poor for more

every atlantean spawn point on an island that i go to has atleast 3 eggs help

The staff looks worse than the valkirie helm ngl

I’ve already done the event on 8 files in 8 days
I don’t think I should go any further

where is 0

I already did 5, and i dont want to suffer any more

the one single person that voted 5

got 13 files finished and got 2 more to level up to max and finish event on :muscle:
hahaha (kill me)

1 Like

:interrobang:
(3 char)

what are u even gonna do with that much seasonals?

I’ve already done it on three, almost done on four (Just got Sunken and Godly egg left, but I always do Godly last.)
I might try to on my last two files but uhh (I haven’t even gotten a brig on them)