How many furries are there on the forums (featuring the 500th argument with stocksounds!)

“GRRR ME MARTIN ME BIG AND STRONG AND CHUG CREATINE FROM ONLINE SIGMA MALE STORE”

“Martin do you have a good relationship with your girlfriend”

“…”

“MARTIN IS FEEL SAD”

That sounds… mildly interesting

The order of sigmaesir is a group dedicated to furthering the power of rizz at all costs, their sigmas include: king calvussy the sussyy
general argos (he’s immune to brainrot he already has dementia)
skibidelius
lady gyatt
and last and probably least
random hooded figure #63!!!

Skibidi odyssey

Ruby Roger is a protogen now

nah, he is THE skibidi toilet, the original one

his assistant or whatever is now the gman toilet

I think its time for me to anon my account

forums reaching peak insufferable today

I’m only using 0.5% of my baiting powers!

If I saw this a few months ago when I was considering deleting my account it would’ve convinced me

what happened here

me and stocksounds got into an argument, read the title

yeah but that doesn’t narrow things down

Wdym by “adjacent” for roleplayer? Because like—I roleplay, but not as a furry or anthro or anything.

we then got a divorce (:frcryin:) and I blocked them, no more arguing

if you think it counts, it counts

im not a fed (OR AM I)

I’m gonna say no, then.

hyperspace arguing furries are inherently sexual (not true) while stocksounds refutes his claim by saying he got introduced to the fandom through a fetish game

literally go anywhere on the internet related to furries and youll see both of their exact talking points but slightly better written

NGL the best part of the forums having 0 attention span is that I can say the most horrid shit imaginable and only the people there will actually remember it because nobody else gives a shit to read the argument

Interesting mentality…