How many furries are there on the forums (featuring the 500th argument with stocksounds!)

for the record 90% of the shit I say during arguments is bait

it doesnt count as schrodingers douchebag if even the good opinions are jokes!

I’ll know. If any of you have done anything wrong here just know that I remember

you should anon your account, NOW!

Even if I’m silenced, I’ll still be watching

imma send a memetic kill agent to your dms

Nothing you can send is more harmful to my well-being than watching user4 in reminders was.

Is this u bro?

this topic is a war field

i was miswording it, the dude with the j pfp (I forgot his name) explained what I meant far better

user4 in reminders was awesome though

You’re so real for this

the forums was awesome when people like user4 appeared, their chaos was almost like, a surge of life

It melted my brain but I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t absolutely hilarious to witness

Forumers these days don’t even remember user4 raids smh

The whole ass forums counting down the days until he got unbanned was really funny

What the hell is a user4 raid???

Forumers these days smh

We need more forum freaks I’m ngl

not like, pedophiles are genuinely disturbed people, but like, more bizarre weirdoes who give us something to laugh at as a community, like OLEG or user4

all the new forumers are so boring it was fun when a forum random event would spawn and get banned a few hours later

ik user4 wasnt new when he raided reminders but still it was like unsealing an ancient presence

I feel like I should be offended.

Rb1 getting banned was the best thing that’s happened to the forums because now he can make blatant bait alts to entertain everyone

3 Likes

Ong bro new forumers are too boring they don’t even break any rules