How many new players do you want for AO?

Didn’t wom hit 35k+ at one point or am I tripping

1 Like

I wouldn’t be worrying that much honestly
new people are great since the forums are like an old man hobbling though crowded traffic
I mean sure it’s about to die but as long as there are people looking out for it it likely won’t

Besides most toxics flock to the discord and not the forums so I wouldn’t worry myself too much about it
not to mention although the mods are strict, they do a good job at keeping the toxics and the underage out of the forums

1 Like

The worst kinds of people I’d expect to see after the forums open up are more people like elment
sure they’re dickish but they don’t actively go out of their way to do so. It’s less of a personal attack and more of to get a rise out of someone.

the games are a different story though
we already have no lifes in their natural breeding grounds of Guild Hub and the Discord and once AO comes out I’ll probably change my opinions of those 2 spots from “Dislike, probably won’t touch” to " I won’t touch this hive of scum and villainy again".

But all of my player interactions in WOM have been mostly positive just meeting people and chatting or fishing together were great experiences and I’m sure that the toxic part of the community will only grow marginally

As many noobs to kill as possible :smiling_imp:

did wom not hit like 30k on release?

yeah that’s right how does it feel bitch

:pensive: :pensive:

figured

actually gonna edit that video out since the last couple of words could be considered bypassing or some shit lol

A lot of new gens

a few toxic players can be funny, but too many is just annoying

What we need is more shitposters like taitc

probably like 10k - 15k new players within the game itself
this is of course to give me the upper hand so that i can grind a ton within the first week and wreck havoc across all servers i join
and the times i do find another player of the same power, i should boot up a recording software

however amount of new players who use forums / discord i would only want like 1k
i really don’t trust newer players to not be toxic in not in-game platforms, and could lead to some disaster given the right players
could even flip topics upside down where some chill art post made by either a professional or a starter gets turned into a twitter argument cause of new ppl saying its “bad” and other new ppl defending it

1 Like

69 nice

loads so i can get more infamy

1 Like

Alot of the youtubers know that ao will come out if the game gives a very good first impression the game will blow up easily

1 Like

Everyone is saying how many people they think there will be, when the actual question was how many you want there to be.

Like twenty something k at release, 2-5k habitually.

1 Like

Flamingo played Wom at some point and a lot of people know about it, so assumably a lot of players