How many seasonals are worth a clean sunken helmet?

coming back to wom, i see that seasonals have taken quite the rise due to many not valuing boss drops anymore. I was wondering how many seasonals i could get with this sunken helmet that is clean. i know people value certain seasonal more or less so I’d like to be informed if there is a bigger explanation to this question.

I would recommend keeping your sunken helm as seasonals are cosmetic and their value can drop easier
also sunkens are supposed to be viable from early to late game and can be upgraded up to level 1000

I’d argue that Seasonals are worth more, since there’s only a limited amount of them compared to Sunkens, which will only increase in count over time with the update in AO making it easier to get them and just overall inflation.

1 Like

i guess, but i feel like I’d rather have a sunken

Isn’t it gonna be easier to get Sunkens in AO too since they’re guaranteed per 500 catches

per 3k

1 Like

Sunkens will probs me more valued since one there r a lot of seasonals and two sunkens r useful

I’m willing to bet there’s gonna be at least a second tier of sunken armor fishable at higher levels

Prob just one that gives power or some other stat since sunkens will scale till 1000

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.