How much are Interchange gels right now approx?

I am curious about the price of interchange gels right now.

As of the dark sea update, IIRC, interchange gel was locked from creation, and only the ones that remain before the update exist on the market.

As of the crew/chart/diving update, Vetex released stealth-patch, which removed the interchange effect from mystery V potions (a friend and I tested this).

As a result, I can imagine the price rubber-banded upward thanks to the fact it (and brews) is the only way to give multiple players interchange effect at once.

What are your thoughts on this and where its price is at relative.

My friend has two, I told him to wait a while until they get used up. I haven’t seen anyone trading for it so I have no idea

I’m hoarding mine till they are worth as much as headless
(one can hope)

It will sadly never be worth as headlesses :pensive:
(Due to the fact its widely obtainable)

I may never believe :broken_heart:

He doesn’t mean interchange pots. He means all the other types which aren’t obtainable anymore

Keep them for flexing and never use them again

headless is simply better ngl

Interchange gels were locked from creation as of the dark sea update. They, unless Vetex reverses the change, are not craftable anymore, so whatever amount of them were crafted pre-darkseas is the amount that exist.

Who knows? a bunch of them may be worth a headless head, but honestly, I will probably treat them as a “get-anything-you-want” card instead of my own headless head.

1 Like

At the current rate right now, and how sunken is such a mess in pricing till people balance its liquidity/supply, there really no path but to be “diamond hands” with interchange gels.

But it is nice they no longer have to compete with mystery V, which will reaffirm their value.

is there any real usefulness or utility behind interchange gels apart from being god for an effective 4 minutes

Yes, clan reset parties.

Because of how easy it is to have an empty server nowadays, and how Vetex&Associates shifts the meta on a dime, reset parties for the big clans will still have a draw, possibly even the capability to as a form of clan pride

A well orchestrated event within a clan in a choicey empty server can yeld dozens, if not even a hundred resets from a single gel. It is a softcap on the time, but a significant amount of resets can be given out within it, as affected players leave, and others rejoin in their place.

The selling point is a single gel being able to apply interchange to an entire clan, with timing involved.

In an afterthought, normal reset parties will cost more, albeit the entry will cost shy of an acromony or interchange potions for practical purposes.

But imagine if you can service 20 people with a reset giving what is about 2/3 the value of a single interchange potion, especially in newer updates with newer content. There might be a day where bits of sunken iron or even warrior could be asked for to do a reset party.

Albeit it is far-fetched, it could soon be akin to buying the concert and selling the concert tickets.

sounds like a nice yet odd situation where more than 5 acquainted people need a reset for whatever reason, and only maybe 4 groups as of now could realistically squeeze the maximum value out of

i just say this because I feel even though they’re a potion they lose actual utility value compared to just paying for a single acrimony, and effectively become a collector’s item. not a particularly useful input, just discussion

i see the utility but im a bit doubtful if it’s that demanding

Honestly, I agree that it is farfetched, since reset parties had initially costed only half an acrimony, and for a short time 10 geodes. The pragmatic hard price cap is going to be approximately 15-20 normal interchange potions, because that is the highest anyone can potentially get out of it if they intend to use it…

So it may soon become so expensive to do reset parties, that interchange gel would become purely a novelty item like WoM trashcoins.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.