How much are WoM trashcoins worth?

By trashcoins, I mean the Magius Relics. Do they even have a collectors/sentimental value? Or has everyone been holding onto theirs, hoping Vetex will actually add something later that will allow them to be traded for something?..

…Or has everyone been selling theirs without a second thought?

I really don’t even know where to begin with those, besides the hot take of thinking it is the single worst design decision vetex has ever made.

You can’t trade them. They’re worthless. Keep them around, though, since you can’t get more.

…Trashcoins live up to their name (derp I forgot they cant be traded). I hope vetex has at least the tact to release an exchange for them in the future, otherwise it would be the same as compulsory trading the WoM boss items for 300 galleons.

That’s never gonna happen lol

i just think of them as more of a collector’s item
havent sold a single one

FR THEYRE FUCKING TRASH

I will never get rid of mine. They will forever sit as a blockade in my inventory :smiley:

me when my ludicrously valuable 6 strong oathkeeper go from being able to buy a shitton of seasonals or buy a good sunken but then turn into 450 galleons in arcane odyssey

faq

75 galleons*
You can’t sell them for full price

Oh I can’t read

i just sold all of them so i could buy a ketch the moment i hit sailors

They are worth my memories

1 Like

I’ll trade your memories for my relics then

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.