How much does headless cost

this was a long time ago, maybe a year and a half to 2 years ago. headless was worth far less at the time

oh a

Wdym thats definitely b

tbh your right its not a but i wouldnt say b is really accurate either, id say c

Nah bro we were both wrong it is most definitely an E

nah what?? @Nuclearman7 when tf did yall start learning the english alphabet??? i thought in soon-to-be-gone-due-to-rising-sea-levels-land didnt even teach you to count past 3?

Headless costs an arm and a leg at minimum like seriously, I’m typing this message with me nose rn :sob:

1 Like

woah woah slow down there buddy, thats a bit too much i think we can find middle ground at d

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: where this goin bud

1 Like

bro???

You fell right for my trap :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Im more suprised that the nomads of ancient (you) even have access to technology and that youre not using hieroglyphics to speak. Also i doubt you even posted that without the consent of your pharaoh smh

1 Like

jokes on you you mystical drowning dutchman, i ate my pharaoh a month ago since i just felt a lil hungry and there were no more crocodiles to eat so :yum:

you should be more worried about how your country is basically forgotton by everyone, even the balkans are more popular than you :rofl:

Nah unlike you or the rest of the world we actually conquer the seas :yawning_face:. We are masters of water architecture

Thats just straight up cap. Besides greece NL gets more tourists than any balkan country. In fact we receive more tourists than your country even though your country is what 20x+ larger? :sob::sob::sob: yall are only known for your history :skull:

no matter what you say so long as sea levels keep rising you cant do shit :joy_cat:

big tourism doesnt mean ur country is TRULY popular, sure u got tourists but fuck me you’re one of the most boring fucking countries in western europe, and thats saying a lot when you border belgium and are very close to the UK

also it is much more comical and interesting to interact with someone from the balkans rather than the n*therlands, cuz wtf yall gonna talk about? the socioeconomic collapse of the european union or some shit?? BORING!

this is egypt
what are the tourists gonna do in the scorching desert or in upper egypt (upper egypt is the southern part of egypt, basically very underdeveloped and just villages with no infrastructure)

at least we known, yall aint even known by nun!! what yall do?? drown and be in west europe??

5 rusty cans (extremely expensive)

what is the netherlands known for? being atlantis? east india trading company?

1 Like

Just build bigger and stronger dikes and dams? Its not that hard lmao

Yes it literally does, why would people go to a boring country like you said in your next comment :skull:

How, sure id get france and germany being more interesting but belgium, luxembourg, and ireland def arent more interesting and idk about you but the UK isnt even that boring. And really, you shouldnt be talking when youve probably never even been to NL. Atleast ive been to egypt once :yawning_face:

Ye because the only thing they do is fight :sob:. There isnt much thats more interesting than that. They outdo your country too so i wouldnt be talking if i were you

That part you highlighted prolly still is bigger than my country and contains bigger cities and more people too so youre still taking an L
And you just admitted that the rest of your country is not worth visiting, thats another L

:sob::sob: We do way more than your country too so again i wouldnt be talking if i were you :skull:. Way more important on a global scale even tho your country has 4x our population

East india company, bicycles, best infrastructure, ASML, port of rotterdam (most important port in europe and one of the biggest worldwide), schiphol (one of the biggest airports worldwide), tulip fields, being the best with water infrastructure. Aint no other country which has claimed land from the sea like us.

Funny how yours and elments only slander is how my country is below sea level :skull:. Could have pulled up way more

And box lets be real you dont want to get me started on the US

copium

its gonna be gone soon so why not shrug

belgium suuuuuuuuuuuuuure maybe, luxembourg no way bruv they’ve got sick forests and scenery, way better than in badtherlands :rofl:. UK as a whole is a stinkerrrrrr its only when you take into consideration britain and northern ireland is when it gets spicy, the rest of the countries bring it down a lot

why the fuck would i go somewhere where you need literal boats to cross the street dawg :sob:, also you only went to the extremely rare and small “wealthy” tourist resort areas, which arent even 0.1% of egypt nor do they represent it in the slightest

note: do remember you have a fuckin european passport and i have an egyptian one, it is not so simple as me just wanting to go there for me to go there

balkan people are very silly creatures, much better than posh west european countries like u fr, also nahhhhhh no chance egypts got way slyer and dirtier cunts than the balkans :yawning_face: :muscle: :egypt: :egypt: #1

bro no fucking chance, 99% of the population in egypt is either in the delta or next to the nile, its only got length no way its bigger than the stinkerlands, also i didnt admit shit, im just stating most of egypts surface level size is inhabitable and just desert, its not so much not WORTH visiting, i mean its just not something some fucking white ass tourists who cant even bear 40 degree heat would like going to

surprise surprise country in european union and western europe surrounded by economic powerhouses has better economy than shithole in africa that had (still is) its materials get stolen for hundreds of years and tons of revolutions and wars and not to mention inadequate government basically even since before the brits and france invaded, thtas new to me! :thinking:

just admit it fartman7, its ok to be from an irrelevant country with 0 culture, at least yall got mony tho right :rofl: :rofl: :yawning_face: