How much does headless cost

Nationalism war

1 Like

shithole in the borderline melting desert in africa or slowly corroding ““haven”” in west europe, find out next time on dragging my balls on theZe! hoes

Idk about you but we are masters at it so no copium needed :man_shrugging:

Not even in 100 years :joy::joy:

Luxembourg’s nature is basically the same as ours :skull:

Cmon atleast try to original with your slander. Its getting really boring :yawning_face:

Ah yes because you know where ive been to :skull::skull::skull: Half of my time in egypt was in luxor and luxor for sure isnt an extremely rare and small “wealthy” tourist resort area.

L

Nationalistic bias, L

Your delta alone is like 60% of the netherlands :skull:. Might actually be more now that i took a closer look. Those map projections are messing with your head, your country is huge and europe is pretty small

Im not even white :sob::sob: and ive been to the deserts but just not in egypt.

This actually sounds like huge amounts of copium ngl :sob:

NL is way more relevant than egypt idk what youre talking about. Legit without ASML you prolly wouldnt even have a pc or phone to use :skull:. And 0 culture is again more copium coming from you, L. Visit or do some proper research before saying something like that

december 30th, 2059, 19:05

bro your water ruins it like i aint even joking

bro its not my problem you’re from one of most bland fucking countries on this planet, if you were from the US, anywhere in the balkans, russia, south east asia, central asia, australia or even fuckin antarctica i would have better slander since more media is shared abt those than fackin shitterlands

you told me you went to luxor and some like tiny island place in egypt thats for like ultra rich or something i think idk mightve been someone else but still, luxor is def one of the few places in egypt thats not a shithole, it is absolutely very rare and is a tourist resort area, its just that the common people do have access to it aswell

gimmie a break i barely have any pride in my country, at least im not turkish yunno

O fuck i actually forgot abt that :grimacing:

when did i mention you specifically? im saying a large portion of the tourists in egypt are white or from areas that arent anywhere near as hot as egypt, so they could geniunely have heatstroke in the regular cities in egypt let alone in the actual desert, there was a case of british troops dying from it in 18 something i think

aint you the one complaining about me not bringing facts to the table?? why you sobbing and weeping and punching the air when i do mrfartman7?? :rage:

first off: who

second off: if you wanna be like that frfr then the entirety of europe wouldve had absolutely no success without the massive colonization they did, you are one to talk cuz europe is super fucking dependant on foreign countries for a bunch of shit (energy is a big one), egypt was one of the biggest goldmines for britain and without yoinking half of egypts shit i doubt britain would be as successful as it is now (yes it would still probably be decently successful due to the other 900 countries it yoinked but you get the point)

no way how did you know :scream:

not a water fan i see. Welp to each their own but amsterdam > luxembourg city imo and the same goes for most big cities/towns in Nl compared to luxembourg city :person_shrugging:

what do you expect when we are one of the most peaceful and one of the smallest countries :sob: . Besides the farmers recently there hasnt been much international news coverage of our country bc theres just not any juicy news :person_shrugging: . You dont see us arguing with people from belgium like the greeks and turks do with each other

some place near hurghada

how come, besides its placement on the banks of the nile and its rich ancient history it doesnt really differ from any other egyptian cities to my understanding. Although i didnt stay there for very long (like 5 days?) but hurghada (the city) didnt seem all that different nor did the pictures of alexandria or cairo, besides that theyre way bigger ofc

thats true, if i were arguing with a greek or turk theyd be insulting my whole family tree :sob:

ye youre country is huge, the drive from luxor to hurghada and the other way around alone took 6 hours :skull:

my bad then, youre right on that tho

im just giving you the exact same treatment you gave me :yawning_face:

maybe the most important company youve never heard of. ASML make the machines that create semiconductors

thats true, although thats talking about europe as a whole and theres def exceptions to that. Luxembourg for example is thriving even tho they never had a colony. They dont even have sea access :skull:

well yeah, globalization and shit. Prolly gonna happen to egypt in a few decades too. And speaking of dependance egypt is also kinda dependant on ukraine and russia’s grain export so… yeah

but youre right on the rest, colonization was a huge L no cap

1 Like

i wouldnt know so uhhh ill take your word for it

IDK im just dying to see a netherlandian argument where like both people talk about how the other is less intelligent than a turkeys cock stuffed into an americans mouth or some shit mane

yeah that one, never heard of hurghada prior tbh

The parks and stuff of luxor are so much cleaner than the majority of other cities, but yeah there are some places in cairo that are actually pretty clean and good (or so ive been told…), but other than that, 95% of egypt looks absolutely nothing like luxor or hurghada, looks more like this:

pics

(major cities arent to this extent, but they do have a decent amount of rubbish and like shit roads and super old buildings n shit, also pictures online of egypt are super deceiving to what it actually looks like so they’re not accurate)

ummmm who

good on them :woman_shrugging:

i doubt egypt will be as dependant as europe at least in terms of raw materials and shit but yeah the economy is looking very shit and the egyptian pound is losing value (i prefer to say nothing about the politics…)

true bro, let us agree that the world is fucked :handshake:

1 Like

if i were to try to explain it, its like 2 siblings fighting compared to greeks and turks who are basically fighting a war. Its really mild and mostly just jokes

i only ever visited one park tbh in egypt and that was in luxor so i wouldnt be able to tell.
this is what i mostly saw of luxor

also rip the amount of street littering and the poluted water

yeah like i said barely anyone really knows them but theyre also really important :person_shrugging:

prolly not but agricultural goods and technology dependant probably

rip and yeah fuck politics, gets me depressed everytime

factual :handshake:

1 Like

let us just say it is not for the reason you think

ill leave it at that

1 Like

i feel like 80% of trading topics boils down to traders roasting each other :sob:

Prolly cuz the trading scene is dead so once someone makes a joke it just spirals out of control

I love how some innocent question about the cost of an accessory in a lego game spiraled into a full blown argument about what country is better than the other :joy:

how is it an argument if me and fartman7 are bros, as the brits would say “just a bi’ of cheeky ban’er bruv!!”

have you made contact with grass within the past 72 hours?

i live in a desert area

2 Likes

go touch a cactus

1 Like

damn.

godbless :pray: :pensive:

go touch a xerophyte

bros living in a worse ohio :sob:

Bros living in death valley

it gets a lot hotter than that in death valley no