How much is a death crown worth?

Idk the value my guys.

barely anything

seasonals other than headless are worth very little, you might be able to get a boss armor piece or 2 if youre lucky for it

Would it be worth 5000 crowns?

crowns are worth nothing as you can alt farm for them, youd be losing if you did that deal

every seasonal except headless is worth a few boss drops

K, thanks

1 Like

I’m getting death crown lolz

The only seasonal item I’d overpay for are dark omen masks but I’m 90% sure I own every color variation (or at the very least the ones I want/like) so no real reason to overpay for them

How good are haunted masks btw?

I don’t have dark omen masks :frowning: The best items I have is like mino boots and dull prop and power amulets and wizard gear

I, personally, think they’re the best seasonal item (outside of headless though that is almost entirely due to how limited headlesses are)

Wait ur talking about dark omens not haunted masks right?

yes I am talking about dark omens they’re cool as shit

1 Like

How did u even get headlesses back then?

Collect all the other seasonal items from the Halloween Update. There was a glitch you could exploit to get multiple headlesses too via using a different file and deleting the Headless badge that’d normally prevent it.

Oh, ok. Thanks.

Forceful exiled boots

gonna be honest with you. the dark omen mask looks like if a plague doctor mask suffered from obesity

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.