How much is a headless worth

The value couldnt have gone up that quickly like o said box is taking care of the macroers who are causing the inflation

when i said it was around 2 sss that was just like the bare minimum U still needed to offer like 2.3-2.4 sss worth, also just more n more people offering more :woman_shrugging:

But those people r either macroers pr traded with a macroer and are trading what they got also the value is the minimum ya but aint no way its 2.6 id say 2.3 at best

i mean it doesnt really matter since if u try to offer lower U jus gonna get out offered and the headless owner is just gonna accept the higher offer (most of the time)

no way u getting a headless for 2.3 sss

The base value isnā€™t the offering value its always lower back when it was 1.5 sss no one accepted a headless for that little on forums

goddamn ur saying base value 2.3??? that would mean actual estimated offer needed like 3 sss what

im saying 2.6 real value

I was confused thought u meant base i was saying the most base value could be would be 2.3 but i agree 2.6 is reasonable for trading here base is lower tho like 2

1 Like

like a lot idk

if you dont know then dont answer

why not

because your reply is useless and the only reason you replied in the first place is because you wanted this to happen

which is already annoying

2 Likes

damn you caught my evil scheme curse you nuclearman7 the trader(platypus)

youre not funny

bible-thump-binding-of-isaac

probably worth less than a head

Me too, i call it by a special nameā€¦ ''The incredible useless - Head ā€˜ā€™ haha xD

this was not worth bumping for

1 Like

White Eyes bumping for

Ik its worth to make ur headā€¦invisible bruh ;-;

u r giving underage vibes my man