How much is a scary hat usually worth?

Im not necessarily looking for one but my friend is intrested in the Halloween wizard hat and he asked me how much its worth

a mino chestplate

Just a single boss drop honestly. In game you might be able to get it for less

Depends on the person, but you could easily get it with a boss drop, or just a good sum of crowns if you find the right player. Vanity items aren’t worth much and neither are crowns, but crowns are extremely easy to obtain through code farming. You could just try and find somebody with it and trade 500-2000 crowns for it. If not, try a boss drop. (Don’t trade a boss weapon though, only armor. Boss weapons are much rarer.)

with any player because even 5000 crowns isn’t worth taking over a boss drop or potentially more, so most people are willing to give crowns

Excluding the headless of course (you need to mention that since some persons looking at the post may not know already), and while yes normal halloween/july 4th seasonals aren’t worth that much they’re still a few levels above crowns, and it’s not worth trading them for crowns.

one boss drop and shouldn’t this be in #game-discussion:trading-discussion judging the title

yes it should

Yeah I should’ve specified more but I meant common-uncommon items only

Sorry about that

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.