How much more do i need before i reach a sunken sword that isnt hard?

This is a scam lol
I don’t think you quite heard it correctly
SCROLLS ARE RARE TO OBTAIN

and ur trying to trade a sunken sword for all his seasonals
thats a big underpay

na bro I don’t feel bullied cuz most of the plp active on forums are prob losers irl. Just here cuz I’m tryna make a vid lmao

says the guy tryna trade boss drops for seasonals (big huge scam btw)

Riping-off

then same could be said for me :sweat_smile:

not really
It kinda sounds like ur trying to scam by saying stuff like “enchantments are worthless” or “sunken sword for all seasonals” saying it multiple times

While for me I just trade without a message
Either they accept or not

damn must be a high quality vid if it takes a month

gasp candy corn beanie!!!

can I trade you a green omen mask for it? I really want a beanie

ladnaS#4456

na its gonna be a trading and flipping montage

Either way its a shit trade everyones told u that enchantments still have value since enchant scrolls wont be common and very few people here e trade a sunken set for a ss furthermore mid ass trade

OPEIWPCEOWIAEPCWAIPCEWAC

DEJA VU
DEJA VU

I WANNA STOP SEEING THE FUTURE OR THE PAST :sob:

(everyone on the forums knows value)

you’re trying, but failing miserably

if the video is calling out forumers for being “losers” and you’re making a video because everyone thinks you’re shit. you’re so long gone :skull:

except ninjaish and some few weirdos
then your average unaware newgen but thats fine

Doesn’t make sense

pointing out the irony of you calling forumers losers yet you continue to act like said loser

Eh, what I believe he’s saying you might get clowned on because there is a huge potential that other people that know their values would start lecturing about I guess how enchantments are still decreasing/increasing values due to which one is bad and which one is good and can’t be removed possibly. Or other potentials that could lead to other types of conflicts. So the video might back fire after putting hours/days into it possibly.

i was wrong abt the video, (or i may not be) but he said this

its pretty stupid to trade your headless in wom since sunken value will dip

if i had a duplicate of it i would’ve done the trade but sadly i don’t. sorry for inconvinence