How much more do i need before i reach a sunken sword that isnt hard?

this is everything at my disposal that i can use to get sunkens (minus the headless)
and iam trying to lose a minimum amount of seasonals on that trade so could anyone tell me how much more boss drops till i reach that goal ?

I’ll give you a clean sunken set including the sword for only the headless. Vetex just said on the interview that there will be better enchants later in the game and you can just slap an enchant scroll.

obviously already knows how shitty of a trade that is lol

1 Like

its decent now that enchants don’t matter. Tune into the interview

it’s not, he could get 3 strong sunken swords from headless now
and even 3 clean sunken swords are worth more than a clean sunken set
your offer bad lol

enchants don’t matter and in the set im also offering a sunken sword, sunken chestie, sunken bootie, and sunken helm

enchants still matter in value

2 sunken swords > sunken armor set

na go listen to the interview. Sunken chest, boots, and helm = at least one sunken sword

enchants still matter in wom value, the fact that enchant scrolls will exist in ao does not change that

thats 2 clean sunken swords worth of value when he could easily get 3 strong sunken swords
your offer is shit accept and move on

4 Likes

better enchants for armor not weapons. anyway by the time we’ve got those higher tier armor enchants we’re going to have higher tier armor as well.

honestly even if it was a win trade i wouldn’t do it iam just not trading it at all

I can give sss for headless ( pleaee take the trade :sleepy: )

ill give you a clean sword if you give me ONLY all your seasonals EXCLUDING the headless and you can keep one of the glasses and one of the hats. This trade is up to you. dm me at WhyIsMathSoHard#8032

(not worth it btw)

hell no, huge underpay you have to add more

enchants still do matter, brother is tryin to scam so bad :joy:

newgens when vetex says something about enchants that we’ve already known for a year

Not a scam L

yea but now I can reference it with more evidence lmfao

if you want to lowball then hop off forums (you’ll get bullied on here)