How promethean flame works

It kinda sounds like the combination of poison and lightning tbh

Storm might be really useful during ship battles

Ash and lightning

Yeah Electron might end up being one of those magics that become used a lot later on

Well since my second slot is supposed to be a water lightning and wind user. This would be perfect.

can’t be used a lot if only 5 people ever get it

Is electron a lost or primprdial?

mutations aren’t a thing so you’d have to be really lucky or trade for it

primordial

Yeah, I can’t really see many people being lucky enough to get it :fr:

Oh yeah now that we’re on it. What’s the chances of getting a lost/primordial magic anyways?

I think I read somewhere that primordals were planned to be as rare as legendary weapons in AA

Whilst losts will be slightly more common

So… 1/30,000? Not really that rare. Just need to hope that I can have my shinobi life 2 luck and get it in less than a thousand chests.

I really hope it doesn’t work like legendary weapons.

this was the response last time I asked,
granted this could be very outdated

If the rarity was planned to be like that for the Primordials, he must’ve planned for them to be really powerful, too bad all of them have pre-set spells

Oh. Whew. I heard some people telling me we’d have a 1/2,000,000 chance. Nice to know I have a chance of getting it at least a few weeks after it comes out.

who the heck said that ;-; thats 50x rarer than legendary charts

Well. I saw how equinox and aetheral is supposed to work… Honestly. Jesus christ are they op

1 Like

I overheard people saying that while I was talking about what type of primordial I planned on getting