How rich are you based on the forums

faust why u do this habibi

Who are you?

doesn’t really account for the fact i have 1 (one) halloween seasonal and multiple boss drops

u r not habibi

i am haram :smiling_imp:

Hypothetically, how much would something like that be worth?

prob like headless (however much the owner wants to charge for it)

but like probably more valuable for endgame ao since itll be something that somebody would seriously overpay for and theres not many (if any others at all) in circulation

i mean consider all the factors of headless ownership amounts such as roblox termination, people forgetting about this game, etc etc it’ll definitely be a collectors item

u want it dont u bbi, also why is ur profile hidden

It’s really just curiosity, I really doubt it’s possible to get an item like that without it feeling like a loss.

Also, I set my profile to hidden a while back to see what it did, but now I can’t find where to disable it.

Prefences → Interface → Hide my public profile and presence features (OFF)

i guess that would work but i have never hidden my profile

i believe the person who bought the skirt paid like a clean ss or smth like that
mightve been a strong ss i dont remember. i remember bidding a powerful sunken helmet and a clean sc i think but i got outbid pretty quickly

1 Like

Thanks, I couldn’t find it since I was expecting it to be in Security or Account.

i have multiple boss drops and 1 halloween hat

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.