How the actual fuck is mal not banned yet

ik.
i just saw him comment bout something.

how

how

How the fuck did loreing get unsuspended???
Did he cry in a mods dms until he got put back?
Or is this all part of Mal’s plan to harrass forum users? Since, you know, Loreing is his alt and he claimed yesterday he was leaving the forums.

Edit: I checked, he’s still suspended.

this is targeted harassment and i will report this to the proper moderators

how do i report for targeted harassment i dont see the option

are you mal’s acc or something?

no i just follow the rules and enforce them after i got silenced for making 4 alts because i wanted to keep talking

aren’t you a forum troll?
you’ve made several topics that were blatant trolling on your first day here and then tried to use alts to mass post on said first day of being a forum member.

I don’t think it’s really your place to judge what’s right and wrong here mate.

first off.
mal is a clown himself.
he said tons of stupid things and made suggestions in game discussion, which is now not allowed.
AND SECOND.
making a alt just to pass through a silencing/suspension ISNT ALLOWED.

i didnt troll though you guys wree just blatantly mean to me for no reason and i tried defending myself but everyone attavked me. thats immoral

no, i got silenced BECAUSE i was unable to talk and made alts. i have no nore alts now

bruh.
you were silenced bcus of a safety measure for day 1 people.

@donk so you admit to making alts? LMAO

yes and i made alts which resulted in me being silenced please read what i say thank you

i already admitted to it which i already served a punishment for

this is the last time im talking to you here.
CANT YOU JUST WAIT FOR A DAY TO PASS ON ONE OF YOUR ACCS!?
ITS SIMPLE, ITS NOT LIKE YOU GOT SILENCED FOR A MONTH.

Your account is probably gonna be banned because you admitted to making alt accounts.

i already admitted to it and i already talked to a moderator and i already got silenced for it omg please read

i was in an argument and i needed to defend myself but the day 0 thing was blocking my way so i made alts. i thought it was okay but it wasnt so i got silenced for a day and now i served my punishment

you guys are the ones breaking rules by the wau for inciting drama and targeted harassment. if i knew how to report i would