How to be a warlord?

How do I be a warlord?
What fighting style should I use? What armor and weapons should I use, as a player who is around lvl 80? How do I defeat bosses like Lord Elias, where I can’t really get close to them? How should I allocate my stat points? Any advice?

you need to use 150 weapons 100 strength

Unless you want Argos’ gear, that is.

150 weapons 100 strength if you don’t care about strength weapons.
100 weapons 150 strength if you prioritize fighting styles.
50/50 split if you specifically want strength weapons.

game discussion out of game discussion

130 weapons is my highly recommended minimum as it lets you use all abilities on iron weps. 150 weapons is nice for extra tiers and a few rarer weapons, which have slightly better stat efficiency but have drawbacks in their stats. They look cooler, and have the funny blue background, but they feel very similar to play and you can do without them.

With current level cap I would recommend 150 weapons 120 strength; save last 2 points.

The stuff about strength weapons that other people have said is kinda… mad cap. 115 in both stats only unlocks skull crusher on halberd, which is… not useful. And you won’t be playing with 100 in either stat anyways; 120 is logical minimum because of investing 160 in a stat doesn’t do anything important (Too long to explain but 150 wep 120 strength works trust).

Preference, but basic combat has served me well (It currently has a bad fs armor though, might get changed). Try to choose a fighting style that complements your armor stats or your playstyle. (Sorry cannon warlords, but cfist is not good)

Note that every (relevant) fighting style got nerfed/tweaked in some way, but sailor fist is basically unchanged and has extremely similar damage to basic combat while also having more size. And unless you are going for Selino, you can change fighting styles with basically no cost, so feel free to experiment.

I think it’s a bit early for you to consider minmaxxing a build.

1 Like