How to get better at pvp

6 Likes

True…

I prefer q and e

1 Like

you really wanna know how to get better at PVP?

Don’t use a laptop.

1 Like

This post has singlehandedly saved my marriage. I was 51, married to a unloving wife and 2 children. I had never known how to be good at a relatively unknown hit video game “Arcane Odyssey”, and I never bothered to. Until I stumbled upon this post, I was simply someone most people would rightfully call a man without skill.

When I learnt of this mythical G key, my eyes opened to what I was missing in my life. Immediately I disowned my children and divorced my wife, and married the true love of my life “G”. It has ascended me into peaks unknown, and I have knowledge of what is to come and what will come. Instantly I knew why I was living, and that was the joy of murdering random children’s in Arcane Odyssey to get my extremely valuable “Player Kills” number up. I only live for combat and G, you’ve truly opened my eyes. Thank you.

I came to a realization that I suck with fire and basic combat warlock so I’m going back to fire leg.

This post has singlehandedly saved my marriage. I was 51, married to a unloving wife and 2 children. I had never known how to be good at a relatively unknown hit video game “Arcane Odyssey”, and I never bothered to. Until I stumbled upon this post, I was simply someone most people would rightfully call a man without skill.

When I learnt of this mythical G key, my eyes opened to what I was missing in my life. Immediately I disowned my children and divorced my wife, and married the true love of my life “G”. It has ascended me into peaks unknown, and I have knowledge of what is to come and what will come. Instantly I knew why I was living, and that was the joy of murdering random children’s in Arcane Odyssey to get my extremely valuable “Player Kills” number up. I only live for combat and G, you’ve truly opened my eyes. Thank you.

1 Like

1 Like

well, shucks. i ain’t getting good anytime soon.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.