How to I grind out a ton of treasure charts?

I want frozen and blasted. How can I get a bunch of charts fast? I know rivals drop them, but I don’t care about rarity, I only care for location, and therefore quantity is my best bet.

I know about the trick where you have a character inbetween levels 20 & 80 discover exlucively arkursius, but I still need a good method for grinding charts on that character.

the safest way is just to open chests
you can also go into the dark sea, but it’s the dark sea and you’re below lvl 80

murder your rival

vetex fixed that and the best way to get a lot of charts is by doing long ds trips and do the charts after it without dying gl

1 Like

sinking ships gives way more than you realize, just kill the op ships in nimbus and you get a ton of stuff

1 Like

the nimbus sea doesn’t have like any islands with good modifiers

Dark sea

I have a level 20 file that I would subject to the horrors of the dark sea in order to get treasure charts. Staying part way up the mast and only exploring an island when it is confirmed to be safe is a good way of doing it.

from what ive heard you can no longer make a new file to farm arkusius keep charts

however, i had no issue farming charts for darkpine
so you could probably farm frozen items from whitesummit on a new file

the best way to farm chests is to simply open every chest in redwake, it can take around an hour or more to get around 20 charts since chests respawn every 10 minutes

Why not?

because you just dont get charts if thats your only discovered island

From what I’ve heard arkursius charts can only be found at level 80+ now, which is the level you can get charts for unexplored islands

easiest way that I and 2 other friends use is usually just getting a chest route and doing it 3 times, or until you got 70-80 charts, that way you can get a ton of treasure charts from multiple islands including akursius since akursius charts aren’t as rare as b4. Then you just dig everywhere at small islands or the ones you want modifiers from, I got a ton of blasted stuff in a few days including arcmancer using this method and it takes like 30-40 mins lol even less if ur lucky

1 Like

that’s allat of charts

yeah though it’s like the meta if you actually want good modified stuff + it doesn’t take THAT long