How to make a 400+ meal?

How in the world are you supposed to do the Ravenna cooking quest? The closest I got was 290 with level 2 cooking, 3 rare fish and a sky pumpkin.

I think you just need to make multiple meals that total up to 400, that’s what I did

no thats not it, the wording specifically says a meal that restores 400 or more , and I’ve made far more then 400 total hunger restoring meals since I got the quest. Did you actually finish the quest that way?

yeah unless that was a bug I swear I did it

you might be thinking of the picnic quest on cirrus, this is a different one

i thin someone said 4 sky pumkins with good cooking should do it, idk tho

nope only 145

sky pumpkin, shark, golden fish, seasoning :100:
(idk i made that up)

Since fish don’t have a listed base hunger value (Because you can’t eat them raw) there’s no way of telling which combination will give you the 400+
For reference, 4 sky pumpkins at perfect cooking level only gives 198 hunger!
Good luck, you need basically all top tier legendary/exotic fish.

just get high material ingredients, I got 780 hunger food without even having legendary

exotic is enough

Giant squid, Pumpkin, Sky Pumpkin, Giant Shark

i did it its golden sleeper shark,basking shark pumpkin and giant eel
its gives 423 hunger

1 Like

Collosal squid with 3 rare fish should do it

this doesnt have much recipes but should be helpful nonetheless

@ThatOneGuy

You can tell what give more hunger though through their galleon value I believe, I’m not 100% sure if this is true but if it is giant eels and colossal squids would give the same amount of hunger

Colossal Squid x2 is enough at base level cooking. I did the math. This spreadsheet was a godsend. Spreadsheet with information on ingredients, seasonings, and fish and some recipes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.