How to make money fast

This simple, yet effective guide will help you make money fast, as it says in the title. All you have to do is:

Step 1: Take the first job you find, no matter what it is. Everyones gotta start from somewhere!

Step 2: Save up approximately $10523.99 for secret tools. Thess will be vital in ensuring your success!

Step 3: Purchase a furry mask, a handgun, a fast car(any will do) and a duffel bag( just as gifts for people trust).

Step 4. Put the furry mask on your face, the duffel bag on your arm and your handgun in a packet before setting off in your car. Dont worrry youre just taking a loan out

STEP 5. Pull up to the nearest bank, hold everyone hostage and extort $150,000. Approximately 5 minutes later, the police will arrive. Flee the scene with a few hostages out of the city.

STEP 6. YOULL BE LIVING IN THE WOODS NOW UNTILL YOU REACH YOUR DESTINATION, SO BE READY TO RESORT TO CAANNIBALISM. WHAT ESLE ARE THE HOSTAGES FOR? TRUST ME, PEOPLE DONT TASTE TOO BAD. YOU WILL FIND MY OLD BUDDY THERE WHO WILL HOOK YOU UP WITH A YACHT

STEP 7. SHOOT AND ABANDON THE REST OF YOUR HOSTAGES. THEYRE ONLY DEAD WEIGHT ANYWAYS. THEYLL BLAB TO THE COPS, NOT KNOWING YOUVE MISLED THEM WITH A FAKE PLAN. THEYLL BE NONE THE WISER AS YOU WILL GET A BOAT AND SAIL AWAY ON YOUR YACHT AS A FREE MAN

STEP 8. You’re now free to spend the rest of your days on an obscure island off the coast of Africa with me. Its the end. We’re finally ri-OH GOD ITS THE SWAT TEAM

2 Likes

what

Im currently hiding out on an island away from the feds

Title doesn’t lie

A faster way is just to commit tax fraud :pensive:

(Results not guaranteed)

Spoiler for F&H:Termina

I’ll probably caption this later

Hold up this wasn’t part of Bain’s plan…

does this also work in minecraft?

can confirm this works

fake, i tried it, got immediately surrounded by armed guards

sounds like a skill issue on your part to me