How to not get your guild hated on WoM

Hey, this tutorial will cover up some things to keep your reputation somewhat good. If you want a great tutorial on how to actually start a guild, check out @Moo’s tutorial on it!

Anyway.

1 - Don’t advertise through global messages.

It might seem like a great idea, and it does bring in people, but generally people will hate your guild for that. I’d suggest keeping away from global messages and don’t waste your robux on them.

2 - Don’t affiliate with people that have a bad reputation in the community.

Saying this one out of experience. Affiliating with people that have a bad reputation can get your reputation down too. It’s usually quite risky and if it gets to a big level, it can fuck up your guild entirely. If you know anyone that causes drama often, don’t join them/affiliate with them. Allying should be fine though.

3 - Don’t do retarded things.

Don’t go ahead and do stupid things such as acting full toxic, or doing actions you might regret later. Don’t insult others or other guilds nor massively brag about your guild. You should also try to be as less toxic as possible though a right level of Toxicity can actually help. Also don’t say stupid things on things you aren’t informed of.

and finally.

4 - Don’t cause major drama.

This is the most crucial part personally. Intentionally or accidentally causing public drama can fuck you up heavily. If there’s any drama you’ve got, always solve it privately through dms. If that doesn’t work, don’t go ahead and attack/reveal/expose the person online unless you’ve got a valid reason to do so.

And this is about it! Hopefully this helps. To anyone probably more experienced than me, just tell me any mistakes to fix or new things I could add to this post.

2 Likes

Now I must know how to attract more active members

1 Like

I can make a forum post for that, I’ve got a few tips and such.

Yes please

1 Like

Aight hold on.

• 5 dont make a guild
1 Like

technically the truth.

1. Make sure nobody hears about it. E v e r.
    If nobody knows it exists, how can anyone hate it. Solo guild be like.
1 Like

Also a truth. Good one this time. Though that would only work for chill guilds. Guilds that have plans to become big will not really benefit form this lol.

p.s i know it’s a joke

Idk man, Noble winnin

2 Likes

agreed lol

hey my truth was also good

1 Like

m a y b e (gay 10 characters)

noble:

3 Likes

Realisticly speaking, it’s impossible to make a guild that people won’t hate.

hey you copied my joke

o sorry i didnt see u made the joke

Damn this would be a great place to put my guides if I wanted to get yeeted of the forum, nice guide btw

cough cough, doge nation

If you’ve seen my flowchart, you’d know that I hate all guilds that are guilds, as well as those that aren’t. Even if you don’t make a guild, I will still hate your guild.