How to obtain a Sea Curse in AO

First, be 1st Generation (sorry kids! Online Fighting was a MAN’S GAME)
Second, get to layer 5 within the dark sea
Third, find the “Blighted Spire” (it should be near Mimhere Island)
Climb to the top and you’ll either be greeted by a level 1000 “Cursed Atlantean” or a Curse Cube! (it’s a 50/50 chance)
if you encounter the Cursed Atlantean
RUN
he will summon a kraken to chase you and you need to sail all the way back to the war seas while evading it because if it catches you YOU GET WIPED!

the curse cube is a random element each time and each curse is kept track of by Vetex to make sure nobody gets the same one as another person, VERY HARD! good luck sailors!

8 Likes

i like spreading misinformation

4 Likes

You need to reach Epicenter and dive into the pool which is in the middle, there, you will find Magic Curse, a primordial curse that is like Promethean Fire but better, as you can make it whatever magic you want

legends say if you travel to mimhere island and break the rock right beside the T shaped tree you will then reveal a secret cave filled with npcs equipped with the current meta build. if you manage to defeat them a hidden door will open inside of the cave and you will find a dark room. you will see a teal cube. this is mere bait and you will instantly be perma banned if you approach it but if you turn to your left and walk for about 2.5 minutes you will find it. the Piss Curse. the curse will only be obtainable if you have 1201 points in your magic stat and if you do not your character will be given insanity 10, instantly killing you. if you do have the right amount of points in your magic stat you will be able to absorb the Piss Curse and take it for your self. almost none have ever obtained it and the ones who have had disappeared many years ago… video recordings of this curse, if even real have shown that this curse is a piece of shit and only deals 1 dmg per attack, has no aoe, no debuffs, is extremely slow and plays a funny sound when you launch an attack.

1 Like

Greatest comeback known to man

You have to throw 69 aurem and 420 galleons at 3 am and then spill out liquid starlight and scream sussy amogus and then spill a bottle of prime down the toilet and say skibidi rizzler gyatt and then above the toilet will spawn a mythical entity called Vetex and will give you the legendary “Violent-self-ooffing” ccurse

1 Like

if Hecate was the one who made the curses instead of Prom this might actually be canon

instead we got lame a$$ fire recolored curses

This is spread with the knowledge that it’s false, so it would actually be disinformation.

That’s assuming he knows it’s false.

This is obviously misinformation, what you actually need to do is whilst you’re in the running to Windrow quest, get Iris in your boat, and head over to the Epicentre. Then, you need to get her to do the Jack o pose and backflip off of the island.

After that, you’ll finally be able to punch a hole through the middle of the Epicentre to find Freedrock. Then, all you need to do is kill hkm and then you get the Lazarus curse.

1 Like

What he didn’t tell you was Freedrock has a 99.5% of reviving every time you kill him (Lazarus curse and plot armor)

I have no idea what ya’ll are talking about, I just tried this and it worked for me.

Yeah but then you fell in water so your file got wiped

Nah broski, I’m still good. Just flew over to the War Seas and FLOORED Calvus.