How To Play World of Magic: Bosses

Essentials For Fighting Bosses
Try to keep your magic energy at least 1/3 of your entire bar and always run and dash around. Only attack in special circumstances. Your main source of damage should be from counterattacking the boss’s attacks. Once below half health retreat and dodge while counterattacking.

Fighting The Minotaur
Firstly, it is recommended that you take a look at this as a reference for his attacks.

Basic Attack Patterns

The Minotaur has a couple of different attacks you want to avoid. Each time he jumps into the air prepare yourself for an immediate follow up of an ax throw. There is a chance that it could be a spin with his ax but from far away an ax throw is a lot more devastating. When engaging in combat prioritize using your magic’s high jump and the beam or blast after the Minotaur uses a move.

Be ready for his charge as it deals 300 damage. Try to avoid getting in close-ranged combat with The Minotaur as his close-ranged attacks are devastating. Choosing to get close-ranged damage in is a good idea if you have a good amount of health.

The attacks you must watch out for are: The Ax throw and the charge.

Countering The Minotaur

High Jump with Magic or normally whenever the Minotaur throws the axe. (Recommended you use Magic High Jump).

When the Minotaur charges you can sprint out of the way or high jump into the air. You must be careful and aware of when The Minotaur uses a spin at the end of the charge to get in damage as you’re dodging.

When countering you are recommended to high jump. As he throws the axe fall for a bit before charging your blast/beam (recommended) attack and fire. Use a 100% blast or beam. You can also use a placed 5 tier ground explosion if you have other people fighting alongside you.

When stuck in the craters that the Minotaur has made use a Magic High Jump to get out as quickly as possible. The recommended power is 50-100%.

Attacking The Minotaur

Attacking the Minotaur is mostly done by countering the Minotaur’s Axe throw. In some special moments where he is walking around, you are able to go in and attack. You should quickly use a five-tier self-explosion before quickly magic jumping away and preparing a beam.

Using dual daggers is also optional from a range if you need to charge magic energy.

Fighting The Exiled
I also recommend looking at this as a reference for his attacks.

Basic Attack Patterns

Mainly Raging Storm spam, he will negate 90% of your damage to nothing. If he jumps he will dash towards you, throw his sword, or spam more raging storm.

Countering The Exiled

Avoid his Raging Storm at all costs, it’s annoying, deals high damage, and he spams it. In order to dodge Raging Storm just high jump into the air, fall, and then sprint a bit. Try not to stay close-ranged, as he has a powerful air attack and Raging Storm becomes even more dangerous at that range.

Attacking The Exiled

It’s recommended that you bring a group since The Exiled negates up to 90% of all the damage dealt to him. Avoid his Raging Storm and spam beams, as 20 blast spells are just going to get negated by his Raging Storm Spam

Navigation
Part 1: Getting Started
Part 2: Leveling
Part 3: PVP Created by: DoubleRun
Part 4: You are here
To be determined

Sources

Notes
I don’t know much about The Exiled fighting style. For the villains who have fought him, feel free to add what you know there.

I am also open to information in the comments.

If you’re planning on editing this area for the details section just put all your information above the line that I made. The lines are for separating the details when they are all opened.

1 Like

Countering the exiled:

this is completely accurate, well done.

Pshhh AHAHAHAHAH

You gave more detail on the exiled then the minotaur. Honestly I do not judge you as exiled is easier

heh necrobump but Yes i agree

When Exiled High Jumps its either one of these three

Raging Storm
Sword Throw
or Dash Attack

When Exiled is on low health he usually cadtd short bursts of Raging Storm

that’s alk I can give for now

ok…let’s see what i can do

How to kill a boss

1. 20 blasts barrage
2. 20 blasts barrage
3. 20 blasts barrage
4. 20 blasts barrage
5. Recharge magic energy
  1. Repeat steps 1 to 5
1 Like

get punished because The Exiled spams Raging Storm and you’re a sitting duck-

Gotta trust him
Also he won’t do it often if you are close and his AoE moves are much, much weaker

which is worse cuz then they spam their spins or their massive AOE

Oh yeah forgot to mention you need defense
oops