How to stuff yourself silly

So I figured out a way to give yourself more hunger than was probably intended without using up really valuable meals. It’s rather simple because of the ways meals work. The game will allow you to eat a meal that you’ve already started even if you’re above 100 hunger, but if you try to start eating a new meal while over 100 it won’t let you.
By abusing this, you can get 300+ hunger easily, and I’m still being quite well fed by 425 hunger I got two hours ago. The way you do it is you get several fish meals (at least 3, the more the better.) You also want to have quite low hunger, under 25 preferably. Then you place down a bunch of your meals and take one bite out of each until you’re full. Then you finish the ones you started. This is an easy way to not have to worry about eating for a while, and quite helpful.

Update: I have also made a video tutorial on how to do this.

it can get pretty insane
(not mine)

how is that even remotely possible

saltwater bottles

still u would need to cover the whole island of ravenna with meals god damn

you're never gonna believe what they did

although it was on mount othrys

1 Like

I think he said saltwater bottles caused his hunger to get massively reduced the first time he tried so he didn’t use them on his second attempt

that was because they accidentally used one after eating everything so it glitched to a way lower number i thought