How was your roblox username created?

because i only play arc subclasses on destiny 2
(my username when i joined forums, which also happened to be my roblox username at the time, “lockial”, was derived from “warlock”, the destiny 2 class)

entirely forgot, think i made it as a joke account to troll but it ended up becoming my main

I based my username on the Hailfire droid from Star Wars. Since the name HailFire was taken, I added a “z” instead of an “e” which gave me HailFirz.

Too lazy to do this again again

Was really into the bakugan anime (the old one, not the reboot), wanted to name myself after the main man dan. but ofc just “dan” was taken so I just used one of the alternative ones that had numbers in it. not much thought put into it since I was only like 8 but I’ve actually grown to really like it

wow the 847894578th origin of username topic

7 Likes

My first username, Pito1026 came from me typing out my irl nickname and i forgot my other account’s password (pito1025) so i tried the closest thing to my birthday (oct 25)

My second username came from me thinking lightning was the most badass thing and the username Zaptations sounded kind of cool

And my current username for everything, CrimsonCreate (or CreateCrimson) just stems from my enjoyment of flesh-colored objects and eyes

i have 2 usernames

Diamondiaroblox: the diamond part was like “theres a super prestige(?) aside from gold, DIAMOND”

Archenhailor: started off with a minecraft white horse named Archemon, then to Archenhail a,d Archenhailor

i like dragons

[part of my name] + 15_00, the original one was taken probably since mir means world

I always struggle with names so I went for something that was a greeting to get people confused. Except it never worked.

asdf

how do I block this guy

k thanks

smh couldn’t stand that guy

1st Post That Pops Up: Elemental overlords: hectopopobro the chilly
2nd: hecto's shop (OPEN) | Fandom
3rd: SUP. | Fandom

Is your real name Za Warudo?

no?

Dang, thought for sure your entire existence was a Jojo Reference