The Origin of Your Username

I name according to my name. It’s the dumbest move I’ve ever made in Roblox. So damn cringe :frpensive:
BUT there’s a story of my artist name. At first I want to name it as Venix which sounds like Phoenix, but I’ve found that Venix is an actual electronic gadgets company. So I made it as Venamix

Btw there’s already a username as Venamix on Roblox. smh I’m late to make my name on roblox

a roblox hat

My name on Roblox well lets say the “SSM” in my name stands for Super Smash Mobs which is this minecraft version of Smash Bros Super Smash Mobs originates from the Server called Mineplex a pretty dead one lol

ok so my user went through over countless changes so im just gonna list the notable ones.

Retina239 - my first one like way too fucking long ago, i forgor what got me to take the name but irc it was something to do with minecraft

GeometricDarkness - geometry dash. yeah. Got shortened to GDark very fast

DarkForever9 - you can see a pattern with these names, with forever being switched to eternal since it sounded more swag.

EternalEram3tric - i forgor again

EternalDecay - I actually also forgot, but irc it was what a friend said or smth

Eternal_Truth - what im using now, idk why. Some communities i just go by Truth, and some directly as Eternal.

“ThatOneGuy” was a role my friend gave me in her server. At that point (and even now) I didn’t really go by anything, so she just called me that one guy. Kind of just stuck with me.

My Roblox username, Synvade, came about when I told my brother to give me a “cool” username. I’ve been thinking about changing it recently.

My discord user, 364, actually has some meaning to it. Chapter 364 is the last chapter of Berserk that we’re ever likely to see. It is something I cherish and now often brand as my user, with my MC/Steam accounts being switched from what they previously were to 364Tear, also in reference to the last chapter of Berserk. 364, the last chapter of Berserk, is titled “Tear of Morning Dew”.

5 Likes

Let’s see…

My forum username “Ultimate” is a shortened form of “The Ultimate Elemental” which was the old name of my youtube channel/gmail name. That name came from a really old version of a story I am currently creating, which was about someone mastering almost every type of elemental magic.

My roblox username “MagicMasterbid7” comes from my minecraft username “bid7” and the fact that I like magic (I am not associated with that roblox youtuber). My dad chose my minecraft username years ago. I shorten my roblox username to “Magic” because that’s normally what people refer to me as in-game.

(Also Ace Grey came from finding an interesting name in the WoM name list and getting Grey as a surname)

Don’t really know, I mostly just got this name from the obession that I had with the color crimson/red for a short period of time and I never changed it lmao

well i have a reputation of making stupid ass usernames so I just used my real name but since it was taken I just added 1. Pathetic.

My roblox user is enderman_dan1000 because I think endermen from Minecraft is a cool mob. dan is my real name so that’s why I used it.

West is from my roblox account wester134, and wester is from a band my father used to hear (forgot its name but its a rock band)

1 Like

It’s really not that complicated for me, Cryo is just a prefix meaning “cold”. If you go with my full name, King Cryonical or just Cryonical, it’s really just Cryo but sounds cooler. Maybe I subconsciously mixed it with “chronicle” or something, but I just thought it sounded epic.

Also it was a struggle to find a name like that wasn’t already taken. :fr:

We don’t talk about my previous usernames (Just kidding im gonna)

My first username when I joined Roblox was ShadowNova_560, which I had for a while and ended up changing at some point.

My next name was AlphaFrostShadowWolf, which I had for a very long time. Looking back on this name, it’s edgy in a way that screams “5 year old”. I only realized that a few months ago, for some reason when the forum pointed it out.

My shortest lived username, Frostimistry, was definitely a step up, but for some reason I wasn’t happy with it so I changed to my current username.

I actually remember the color all of my usernames were in chat too. ShadowNova_560 was green, Alpha was red, Frostimistry was yellow, and my current name is blue, which I like a lot.

2 Likes

Simple since 2017 my main wings of fire OC was a sea dragon named Shell. So I took the name for sea dragon and the OC’s name and woosh “Shellseawing”. Been using it since. Also most websites don’t have the name taken.

Of course I prefer going by “Shell” since its shorter and seawing is a title.

I just stole the name of a boss in world of warcraft lmao

1 Like

My username is pretty old, i created it when i was a kid and wanted be a youtuber(cringe)
I wanted something unique and i created this
sadly people that talk my language spells it wrong and people who talk english cant even talk it

This is true.

(random name) + 123 + (random word)

later shortened it to (already established random word)

Forum: Broly is my favorite character of my favorite anime

Roblox: TheOuterversal is simply the edgiest name I could think of, and I went with it

Oh I have no idea whatsoever where my name came from.
nothing.
nope.
not.
a single.
idea.

your name

maybe its something related to rayman

Carrot is my real name