How will AO’s story be?

vetex has added a lot of detail to the world before and after parts of the stories, if the story isnt good im sure it will be immersive

Usually not, but theres a lot of limitations coming from roblox for this aspect of the game, models not very realistic and I dunno pretty lifeless, even in games that have made their own character models they’re still just pretty lifeless and are only there to be stationary and look nice, they wouldn’t work well in cutscenes. I know there’s also the positives of developing on roblox and that there may also be other cons developing on roblox, but I’m not gonna speak on that as I’m not knowledged enough nor am I a developer to fully know, though just generally this part of AO is very brought down by the fact that it’s made on roblox Imo, but maybe vetex is gonna surprise me, who knows.

Also what I partially meant by that it’s a roblox game is that 99% of the time they don’t have a large team/if a team at all, so most of the time they can’t be too ambitious with what features and mechanics they wanna add.

well yes of course its your brain, but how memorable it will be and if it will have an impact on you depends on how well the game tells the story

You better stop talking about my woman like that

1 Like

Iris getting thunderclapped by a lightning user.

PLEASE YES FLIRTING WITH HOMELESS MAN PLEASE

I translated Cryonical’s message

Please tell me there is

Oh no. Just realized I made a 5 month necro :sob:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.