How will looks like The best shape with the best magic for you

I mean… , I still angry by the draw loss , but I want to know anyway.

WIth what magic , using what shape , will be the awesome to you look at
I mean something you will say ( God damn i will die happy after saw this.

ice arrow will be cool, but if there’s a more pure needle-like shape i’ll probably use that instead

I can’t stop dreaming

A giant dragon skull magma or fire .

since i only bothered to check every shape with wind, id say the hand and fist look the best for it with that sort of ghostly appearance.
keep in mind shapes were mostly designed for solid magics. with wind, anything based on animals is hard to notice, looks a bit off or just isnt that cool in concept, weapons are sometime completely covered by particles, and nobody really wants wind with a basic shape like cube and drill.

gameplay wise i guess arrow is my favorite so far, although i didnt try every shape in combat. satisfying pew pew.

2 Likes

crystal greatsword/dragon + light drill

1 Like

Is the hand like the reach emoji in the disc or like a palm?

I think I’m going to have one blast as a slash and the other as a phoenix, and my multiblast will be arrows

I think my favorite magic and shape combo is probably gonna be purple plasma with any of the slash shapes.
Purple plasma is my favorite base magic purely because it’s the best looking base magic and the slash shapes are probably gonna look very smooth and clean.

shadow hand is the one true choice

you’re going to the shadow realm

1 Like

Ash dragon

1 Like

magma greatsword :smiling_imp:

1 Like

join the trigno gank squad fr

no I go solo

Yall need to have someone with cannonfist too

Magma dragon easily

dunno how lightning trident is gonna look but i have to try it out

Get your ball juggling booty out of here, this is the Trigno gank not the Rumbling Caldera gank

all we need is 8 ultimate art magma dragons at max size, that should be enough to one shot anyone since warden is disabled

1 Like

magic shapes are dope but i like the default blasts a lot too

yea but not vitality. so at lvl 125 a player with 150 points into vitality could have 600 more health than a normal player.