How would the diving bell work?

Here’s my opinion (btw this isn’t a suggestion since Vetex probably has plans for it)
I think the diving bell will be attached to the stern of the boat. You can climb inside and control the depth you’re at with something inside the bell. It probably will have a form similar to Subnautica’s life pods.

The player could use a hatch underneath the bell to go outside the bell and explore the ocean.

This is my guess on how it would work.
How do you think it would work?

1 Like

Bet its an anchor like thing with an air space inside

Last time I fell from heaven I touched bottom of the sea instantly

The name is rather literal.

78597-004-378219FF

It’d likely just deploy in the center of the diving spot and you’d go back to it for air.

Wonder if sea monsters will be able to attack them? sea monsters can only aggro things in the water, but how the bell works mechanically might affect this.

Fastest way to turn AO into a horror game. Imagine being in a diving bell with white eyes lurking around outside.

Dark Abyss is going to be Subnautica

Our characters are going to be fighting ghost leviathans in the dark sea.

NEW LAYER 2 BELL :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face: I should be rising in the sky… :bell::bell::bell:FELINOR? MORE LIKE FREAKYNOR :cat::cat::cat: your dads a military contractor… CONTRACTOR??? :scroll::scroll::scroll: FADETRIMMER 4 LIFE LOW TAPER FADE :scissors::scissors::scissors: PARRY BLOCK DODGE :crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords: Vermin! You seek to let Celtor repeat? :fist::fist::fist: But would you wipe? Nah, I’d grip :dash::dash::dash: wtf is coral fever and why is there a shark here :shark::shark::shark: PLEETSKY SOLOS MOROCK :fire::fire::fire: VOIDWALKER PROP HUNT :oil_drum::oil_drum::oil_drum: M1 M1 AERIAL M1 CRIT MANI KATTI :person_fencing::person_fencing::person_fencing: KAMUI GANK N’ GRIP :brain::sewing_needle:

Forumers wake up, new copypasta just dropped

dark sea layer 2 with the dragonblood ritual
depths layer 2 with the bell

Can we use diving bell in the epicenter lake for some thalasaphobia and to see something even worse then what is on the epicenters surface?

martin’s true form

When I heard this I immediately turned around and went back to the safe shallows.
Btw imagine if Vetex add sea monsters similar to Subnautica’s leviathans

bro is gonna get crushed by the water pressure the moment they go outside

“Would you die in the abyss?”
“If there’s too much water pressure, it might cause me a little trouble.”
“But would you get crushed?”
“Nah, I’d live.”