How would you make the Epicenter better?

Durza bath water?

A single ounce worth 100,000 galleons

put some bad bitches there

Oiled up Atlanteans

idk but yknow that black dude with the gun at sailors lodge who talks about the epicenter and wants to go there? there should be a quest with him where you take him to epicentre and he hops on ur boat.

Quest difficult is extremely long
quest reward is 900 galleons and 500 xp (jk but it should be something really nice)

theos vs durza both oiled up and shaking it who wins?

I mean only one of them shook the whole planet so I think we all know who wins

Firstly, I would massively boost the size of the epicenter. Yeah, it might make it easier to find, but at the same time, the place right now is just a tiny bit bigger then Ravenna. I’d make it roughly Sameria size. After all, it’s described as a practically endless obsidian desert.

When land animals are added, this is where the most legendary and difficult to defeat land creatures in the game are going to spawn. Try to stray away from just atlanteans, we could have other monsters here.

The epicenter center itself should give a small amount of essentia, as others said. As well, being on the epicenter should give “Magic toxin” as an effect, which weakens you. You become immune to water poisoning here (it already has no cover on the island and thats annoying lol)

Could also include some really nice bizzare magical elements, incorporating structures and flora from all the various magical islands, to show how so close to the core of the blast its just a flurry of random magics every which way. Metal trees next to coral, giant crystals growing from urchins, etc.

1 Like

Even better:
Swimming in the center lake applies interchange. (and probably kills you lol)

Acrimony would remain obtainable elsewhere because needing to get somewhere only like 50 players have found in the last 4 months to stat reset would be absurd.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that Vetex said he won’t add them

Nah, in patreon he said he wants to, just doesn’t know how right now and there are a lot more pressing things to add to the game.

ah yes, cant wait for a cow to glitch underwater in the dark seas

yse we need this in the witch soup

add boobs toggle switch on the epicenter

you know what it does

Martin guarding the Epicenter and annihilating everyone with his tier 7 iron leg crash

4 Likes

Magic raincloud that rains Martins

actually it would be fun to add him as a secret boss lol ( tho it might be extremely frustrating for anyone who wasnt planning on fighting him lol )

1 Like

ye nerf his hp but still give him t7 crash

lol martin still gonna kill a squad of 5, he could kill a max lv vitality build with the best defence armor by breathing on him. it would be funny if we have to fight him while trying to find the asier

Asier lord: but before i fight you, you must beat my right hand man, (martin rises out of ground) Asier lord: you must beat …MARTIN! (our mc chuckles at the name before Martin removes our soul from our body)

1 Like

the hero who turns it on, and the villain that turns it off.