How would you name your ship?

I named my ship “The Molten Shark” for my Conjurer
while my failed Savant’s shipname is “The Fiery Phoenix”

I’d name mine The White Van.

Alright this topic gets bumped every once in a while, so I got updated ship names.

Astrophix is the name of the ship on my Warrior file. It’s nickname is “the silver dragon”. Silver because of my character’s last name (Silverthorn) and dragon because of the uhh figurehead!

Azophyl is the name of the ship on my conjurer file, and it’s nickname is “The Raven” because of yet again, the figurehead.

In the lore, the two ships are twin ships. Both are a part of the Abyssal fleet. The Raven is the faster one, while the Silver Dragon deals more damage. You can apply that to the files as well.

Lore moment

I pretty much base my ship names of mythology (mostly Greek) and do something with the theme I’m going for.

The smoldering angel, my char uses magma and has wings

I named my ship “Steel Your Loot”.

The reasons are:

1. Pun funny
  2. I like metal magic and iron leg (don’t flame me I just thought they were cool when I started)
  3. My character’s name is literally “Iron Steel”.

If you don’t name your ship a pun, it isn’t a good ship name. :nod:

wth y’all actually take ship names seriously?

my ship names are “Please Buff Fighting Styles” on my Warlock account and “This is in Japanese” in Japanese on my Knight account

I have to think of a name for my Mage’s ship, trying to think of some niche Witch on the Holy Night reference, and i’m gonna name my Berserker’s ship “Dark Odyssey”

Magical Journey for your mage

apparently this topic is still alive
so i got the northern wind, the spirit cruiser, the dream vessel and the blue falcon (wow guess which file)
lots of the

i kinda miss my advanced wooden plank from when i didnt care and the sea spark, both from the test universe

look up the latin translation of an associated word and be done with it

I named my Conjurer’s ship “The Flaming Phoenix” however I am a Magma user, and Magma does burn much harsher than fire and then I named my Mage’s ship “The Molten Shark”

None, I chose The Rumbling Caldera

NannoProdigy’s Caravel
REINFORCED

10 for originality

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.